Collection Video Brutalisk Entertainment Collection [2024-04-27] [Brutalisk_3D]

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022

What's up with the deleted videos he's concerned about?
He removed a ton a videos because of Patreon's new policy that now requires clear consent of all characters.... a lot of his now deleted vids most likely didn't follow that new poilcy change.

which vids are deletd ? are they recovered?
They are not recoverable unless someone who subbed to him before he deleted the vids chooses to share them.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

He removed a ton a videos because of Patreon's new policy that now requires clear consent of all characters.... a lot of his now deleted vids most likely didn't follow that new poilcy change.

They are not recoverable unless someone who subbed to him before he deleted the vids chooses to share them.
tell him to make a subscribestar

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
FYI: There's a 3840x2160 (216 MB MP4) version of "NASTY T" on Sankaku.
This animator only releases 1080p (afaik). I checked it and compared it to the original. It's just a poor upscale by some rando. Worse visual quality with a larger file size. :FacePalm:

Reactions: ertappt

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
This animator only releases 1080p (afaik). I checked it and compared it to the original. It's just a poor upscale by some rando. Worse visual quality with a larger file size. :FacePalm:
Ah, got it. Couldn't tell. Haven't seen enough pixels in my time. Well, at least it put this artist on my radar. Fingers crossed for more of his work, including what's been scrubbed.