• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
We star in the story as Alex. We have a job, a house, a friend... what more can you ask for... but the most unfortunate day started for him.
With a big debt and no job, between a rock and a hard place, he and his friend will make a decision that will change everything.
Are you ready to have your own brothel?​
Good luck with your Game. LustfulArt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zemax

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrothelHouse-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
very annoying unless you use touch screen and even if the person is in an action it shouldn't forbid other characters actions got 5 game overs already because of it do you have to make 700 in a minute cause even if it is possible nobody that uses a mouse would ever get that close kind of wished that it just didn't go into it for people that don't like doing it it should be automated because even if i could do in the long run it would get boring truth is there is a bug that prevents you sometimes from interacting with clients

Last edited:

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
I was searching for this concept for a long time and the game has set itself up to be good in theory but there's basically no content even after the update. There is like 2 actual sex scenes in total, and the other 3 are titjob/falling on boobs/handjob. Maybe I am being a bit impatient but I feel like there could be more done with the update. Anyway, a few bits of critique:
>Other than budget issues, there's no reason to make the clients just blue stick figures. People would play this game because they wanna pimp out girls, not because they want to slide some circles on to blue sticks. If not then just go play a harem game. Scenes with the clients in the brothel should be more immersive. The girls should serve actual people. It shouldn't be a thing that just happens in the background and has to impact the personalities of our characters and the story more. Don't say oh then it'd anger the self insertists or would be like ntr or something. Welcome To Erosland does it and it doesn't get any shit, you could take that game as an example. Hell, I'd say the games that did the opposite are less successful. I personally want Eliza (the girl mc, I guess that was her name?) to be open to pimping out, but I understand why you wouldn't do that. If you make it a choice based thing it'd be cool. That body is made for sin after all . (The clients doesn't have to be complete characters, but they should at least resemble one. Maybe don't show their whole body, or hide some parts, idk. They should at least talk and interact with the characters though.)
>Obviously more personal time with the girls as well, but you probably know.
>The mini game thing in the brothel should be skippable after you fill out some conditions, paying the bills for example. You could make it so that you get or don't get money after skipping or maybe get less money. It would depend on the progress and leveling systems probably. Maybe we can choose one of the girls as a manager.
This is it for now I guess. Thanks for the game.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
the main character can be the manger i just wish that after a while you could buy a building and maybe a better house because nobody that plays a brothel game would want to be stuck in the same place maybe being able to get a mansion over time

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
So is this going to be a Netorase sort of game if we're prostituting girls?

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone got the poll results from about ntr ?
One of the posts on the patron states that NTR will be implemented for Eliza I don't know how as I was not a patron but hopefully it is optional because if it's not we will start hearing people bitching about the NTR ( we still will hear people bitch about it as soon as the tag is added but it will be less if optional).

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Interesting little game, so far a good start and the mini game is pretty easy, just have to please 5 soft guys and get 1 lewd guy each time netting almost 800 dollar each, looking forward to further development and much more things to spend money on and becoming a full brothel game, but not sure the mini game will stay good if have to serve multiple clients and girls at same time, 60 sec seems very short for that, for one girl it works but if plan for a bigger brothel then going to be rough to handle that way. Either way let see how it gets grown.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote