Flash Abandoned Brothel Empire [v2.9] [Orochy]

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
too bad Simbro team stopped caring about development a while ago. Had a lot of potential but I think they ran into platform issues, got overwhelmed, and gave up.

Strive for Power seems to show some promise. And I had a lot of fun with Free Cities.
I thought the Simbro team sold out and the new guys couldn't be trusted with a hello world program?

Reactions: Ryohky and wacek

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Strive for Power is in some kind of limbo and Simbro is in development hell. Hopefully this one does better.

HGS1234

May 20, 2018
I thought the Simbro team sold out and the new guys couldn't be trusted with a hello world program?
I think that's what all of the former subscribers on patreon suspect. We really have no idea if they are just milking it as long as possible or actually having a nervous breakdown. So many people have complained directly to patreon that it's just strange how they're still on the site.

I feel bad for them if they're having a tough time. They essentially broke the game because Flash is a crap platform and they couldn't add any more. They talked about a different platform for a little bit but nothing got shared.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Very dodgy download as I myself googled and torrents and other sites said the game was around 1 GB big. Also 500 MB to 20 MB is near impossible if you are not compressing just 1's and 0's.
Well, regardless of what you say, the download is ~20 MB and the unpacked files are 529 MB.

This is NOT impossible. It is very likely because the game's data files are not compressed in some way.
This is actually how we did back in "the old days" when decompressing took too long.

Spacemouse

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to get the screen to scale like the Ren'Py games? It's very small and running it full screen doesn't resize the game itself.