Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
OK the other possible problem might be that your missing or have outdated system program such as java, shockwave, flash or so on, also you might look in to getting DX9 through DX11. :unsure: I had problems with some of the games and once I instaled most of the necesary stuff all started to work fine. :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Help!!! How can I cut the corn with the file?? I tried and it doesn't work. I have $290 at this moment. I need my wallet empty or what?? Besides, I call Glory and she told me she will borke my legs, but I can't go to the Milftoon gallery yet. I'm stuck in this part.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Help!!! How can I cut the corn with the file?? I tried and it doesn't work. I have $290 at this moment. I need my wallet empty or what?? Besides, I call Glory and she told me she will borke my legs, but I can't go to the Milftoon gallery yet. I'm stuck in this part.
...are you sure you are in the right thread?
that doesn't make the slightest sense...

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Do the devs have any plans to continue/expand on the game, or considering it's in versions 1.0 they're done and want to move on?

ATPoseidon

Feb 24, 2018
Does someone have the guide for this? The OP link no longer works. Or any kind of post/page that explains a few things.
I'm interested to know how exactly EXP is gained for example.

Otherwise this is a great little game, I haven't experienced the issues most people seem to complain about, I have no problem generating money or keeping people sufficiently happy. Yes, it's a still a bit rough around the edges and has a few annoying quirks, but an enjoyable game overall!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you gain exp for pretty much anything that triggers a message...
completing a building, hiring a girl, have a girl level her sex skill, have her learn a trait...

ATPoseidon

Feb 24, 2018
you gain exp for pretty much anything that triggers a message...
completing a building, hiring a girl, have a girl level her sex skill, have her learn a trait...
Thanks for the response, next would be the question why can I only build 1 treasury? You can only have as many treasuries as Tax paid / 5000, but there's no such thing as Tax. There's tribute, but clearly that's not it since I've been paying well over 1k gold for weeks now so that's really confusing and those are really important since they limit the amount of Aristocrats...

Then there's the question of what each individual trait does?

Did I say this is a great game, just a bit rough around the edges? :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the response, next would be the question why can I only build 1 treasury? You can only have as many treasuries as Tax paid / 5000, but there's no such thing as Tax. There's tribute, but clearly that's not it since I've been paying well over 1k gold for weeks now so that's really confusing and those are really important since they limit the amount of Aristocrats...

Then there's the question of what each individual trait does?

Did I say this is a great game, just a bit rough around the edges? :D
Tax=Tribute...
You have 1 Treasury for every 5000 Gold Tax so if you pay 5001 G you can build 2
Most traits can trigger a bonus payment if a character has a desire for said trait.
best example is mistress (dungeon) as her decrees increase the payout

ATPoseidon

Feb 24, 2018
Tax=Tribute...
You have 1 Treasury for every 5000 Gold Tax so if you pay 5001 G you can build 2
Most traits can trigger a bonus payment if a character has a desire for said trait.
best example is mistress (dungeon) as her decrees increase the payout
Well then, I'm experiencing a bug where I can't build more than one treasury, even though I've paid well over 20K in Tribute.
I'm starting a new game in a bit and will test more. Thanks for the help!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well then, I'm experiencing a bug where I can't build more than one treasury, even though I've paid well over 20K in Tribute.
I'm starting a new game in a bit and will test more. Thanks for the help!
Is the building limited in the menu or can't you place it on the map?
From what I remember you can't build 2 Treasuries unless you expand the map as the allocated place is that great... dunno how to discribe that better.
just check wether the building is unavailable because of special limitation or can't be placed in the area of choice

ATPoseidon

Feb 24, 2018
Is the building limited in the menu or can't you place it on the map?
From what I remember you can't build 2 Treasuries unless you expand the map as the allocated place is that great... dunno how to discribe that better.
just check wether the building is unavailable because of special limitation or can't be placed in the area of choice
Ummm....

Treasury bug.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok... so did you cheat?
how many buildings CAN be build (tooltip) and where are your Taverns and Hotels?
I atleast managed to build 2 Treasusries before my game buged in the past

ATPoseidon

Feb 24, 2018
Ok... so did you cheat?
how many buildings CAN be build (tooltip) and where are your Taverns and Hotels?
I atleast managed to build 2 Treasusries before my game buged in the past
Nope, no cheats. I actually like the game, been playing city builders since Caesar 3 and Pharaoh & Cleopatra.
That screenshot was to demonstrate distance from anything else, here are some more:
bug.png bug2.png bug3.png

EDIT: Aaaaand two minutes later I can build another one... Is it maybe a typo and it's 50k rather than 5k? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
EDIT2: Or do you have to pay 5000 in a single day, cause I noticed I paid 5200... Interesting!

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Nope, no cheats. I actually like the game, been playing city builders since Caesar 3 and Pharaoh & Cleopatra.
That screenshot was to demonstrate distance from anything else, here are some more:
View attachment 252362 View attachment 252363 View attachment 252364

EDIT: Aaaaand two minutes later I can build another one... Is it maybe a typo and it's 50k rather than 5k? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
EDIT2: Or do you have to pay 5000 in a single day, cause I noticed I paid 5200... Interesting!
That amount of food and drink. You are playing on easy right? In easy mode you almost don't pay tribute, that is why you can't build many treasurys, switch to hard, build it fast and return to easy, DON'T PLAY IN NORMAL OR HIGHER DIFFICULT WITH THIS MUCH OF FOOD AND DRINK. I don't know it was a bug of my game, but you will be raided by around 500 ogres at same time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 252362 View attachment 252363 View attachment 252364

Yeah a single tribute needs to be 5000+ not tributes in total... and it has to be the latest tribute paid

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes