Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

EvilPixi

Jun 15, 2018
I have an opinion/idea, I know its a bit expensive but what about adding animated sex sprites of the girls when they are serving clients? like, you click a prostitute and it shows you a pixel-art 8 frames animation.
Also, it needs a button to upgrade sisters to priestess on any moment (and not just when the notification pops up).

Reactions: foreg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can always upgrade them in the employee tab, same as issue healing (as long as your faith is high enough and they meet the other conditions)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As far as I remember the conditions are...
1st needs 50 Faith
2nd needs to have had sex 10 or 15 times
3rd you can only have 1 priestess per temple
you sure you fit all 3 conditions?

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
good, I'm playing the campaign and I'm going for month 3, he asks me to build the pub but it does not work out, I have several buildings of each one, but I do not know if I'm jumping something.

Thank you
How it does not work? You can't build? It not build even after give the order? you build it but don't increase the number of tables? you build it, but it is not selling? What problem, are you having?

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I have an opinion/idea, I know its a bit expensive but what about adding animated sex sprites of the girls when they are serving clients? like, you click a prostitute and it shows you a pixel-art 8 frames animation.
Also, it needs a button to upgrade sisters to priestess on any moment (and not just when the notification pops up).
The sprites they may add if get enough patrons, but the sister idea, for now you must search then in map, and click in the hands above their heads. But yeah, we really need a button like the one to upgrade slave into maregirl.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
you can always upgrade them in the employee tab, same as issue healing (as long as your faith is high enough and they meet the other conditions)
You can't man, they don't appear in employe tab. There is no button for it at least in the version i got here, you can onyl upgrade it from pop-up and clicking in the map like i said above.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can't man, they don't appear in employe tab. There is no button for it at least in the version i got here, you can onyl upgrade it from pop-up and clicking in the map like i said above.
Do you have the "Zeal" decree? (otherwise you need 100 Faith for an upgrade)
faith.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that might be one of their "future Expansions"... if you are willing to keep feeding them your money that is...
at this point the project entered the stage of money milking I suppose... they were borderline before but now it's plain as day

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I am not a programmer or Patron to help the community in common ways, all I can do is play, but I could not find a gallery that game with more than 100 hours of game due to some bugs that made me start over and again and again, I was able to set up a gallery with almost all the images in the game. There are only 3 missing images (Angel and Succubus topless and Amazon nude) because my game even after reinstalling still not appearing to me).

Reactions: foreg and Heresi

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Game is really buggy as hell again... finally have a VERY profitable economity, make a save and quit the game...
Start game a while later load old save and what I had as profit before now is a constant malus.... haveing 10k on hand only last me 2 min before I am at 0 again... and I only pay 2k taxes... still causes me another game over aproximitaly 10 min after load... disappointing

beltran2da

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, in the menu of services I do not appear in pub, although e seen and I have the requirements to build it
game.PNG

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Hello, in the menu of services I do not appear in pub, although e seen and I have the requirements to build it
View attachment 242393
The PUB is not the onlu thing that is missing man, i can't see bath tub, Inn, tavern and Hotel. You really should re-download the game.

Game is really buggy as hell again... finally have a VERY profitable economity, make a save and quit the game...
Start game a while later load old save and what I had as profit before now is a constant malus.... haveing 10k on hand only last me 2 min before I am at 0 again... and I only pay 2k taxes... still causes me another game over aproximitaly 10 min after load... disappointing
If you are playing in easy mode, mass product mermaids, they have a very cheap maintenance and serve as sexual relief(DO NOT USE THIS IN NORMAL OR HIGHER DIFFICULT). For get more gold, use markets, you will need 30 points of XP to build then, but sell fodd and drinks on then gives tons of money. Otherwise, keep your thinks on red, white slots, means you are losing money, and of course, low guard pop, since guards are expensive.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you are playing in easy mode, mass product mermaids, they have a very cheap maintenance and serve as sexual relief(DO NOT USE THIS IN NORMAL OR HIGHER DIFFICULT). For get more gold, use markets, you will need 30 points of XP to build then, but sell fodd and drinks on then gives tons of money. Otherwise, keep your thinks on red, white slots, means you are losing money, and of course, low guard pop, since guards are expensive.
I am quiet aware how to create a profitable business... if you read my statement mine was solid... I tried it in 3 different playthroughs, 1st time I thought I was over ambitious 2nd time I had high taxes but the 3rd time there was NOTHING wrong with business.. it just seemed that either noone was paying after loading my save or the income was subtracted from my saveings... the market was the only thing that made me survive 2 tax collectors
It was a situation without a chance to recover... to add that happened after I expanded the map once and build a number of Hotels, Taverns, Inns and Lodges

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes