Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Can't get the trainer to work. I saved it on the same path as the exe and open from there. Is there something I'm missing?

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I mostly agree with you however I more am attracted to the idea that the city becomes more and more lewd due to your actions.
My only problem is that the game is a bit slow and grindy, If they could add a speed function like "The Sims" has, it would be perfect.

Anyone got hints for someone who doesn't want to use cheat engine for getting gold quicker?
Press E to set the game speed to max.

More serously, here are a few things I do to get gold fatser. Maybe you will discover here something you don't know already.

Try to build your city with cluster providing all the services together so that client spend less time walking around a give you their money faster. Put the building housing your girl on the perifery of those cluster so that client do not need to walk more to get around them. But not to far or it will be your girl that will loose time in walking. In that same idea, upgrade you main roads when you get to your second or third inn. If it's not clear wich road are the mains. Press C to hide the building and look where there are a lot of people walking.

For decree, prioritize the ones that reduce shyness as huge majority the girl won't accepte to take any client at max shyness. And even so, the ones that accepte only get a partial payment.

If multiple decree are available, prefer the one that affect a large number of your girl. For exemple in early game the one that reduce the shyness of the housmaid is ten time less profitable that one that reduce the shyness of waitress or beermaid as you may have one or two housemaid for a dozen of waitress.

Also try to get the howl decree of the huntress so you can aproximately safely allow sex to all your security staff which represent a large proportion of your girl and do not bring you cash otherwise. When invaded pause the game and build a trap just in front of each invader, it will give enougth time for some huntress to notice them and bring more force.

Improve your reputation with merchantry to have the trading tent up to sell your stuff. I oftend tend to have too many production buildings as I build them for the one or two girl you get from them.

Hire Sisters of Charity as much as you can to boost your faith as the maximum number of your most profiatble workers (protitutes) depend on your faith. Even if they may take client for free if you don't have temple, remember that merchant only order stuff at your trading tent once thier need are met. So it's better to have a nun to take care of them for free than having them leaving partially satified and without making any command at the tent.

Reactions: Anonymousity

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone else gotten the 30 orc raid once they place their first hotel? (30 may be high, but it was more than 15 spawning from 5+ points on the edge of the map simultaneously).

My repair cost is over 30k, had 5-6 amazons, 10 guards 10 hunts... and its pretty much game over.

Not very satisfying.

Other factors - My crime faction was at least 3rd tier.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Also, is there a definitive list of hot keys? I have searched the forum and have found space bar and E. By mashing the keyboard i have found umm.. V hides buildings and B raises them? (or something like that).

But how do I lower the game speed once its maxed?
Any key info would be of great help.

EDIT - Nevermind. F1 key was discovered as I started mashing again. (yeah yeah, i know).

Detramax

Sep 21, 2017
It didn't work for me, it just stays stuck on a white screen with "english/russian" displayed only. Anybody have the same issue?

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone else gotten the 30 orc raid once they place their first hotel? (30 may be high, but it was more than 15 spawning from 5+ points on the edge of the map simultaneously).

My repair cost is over 30k, had 5-6 amazons, 10 guards 10 hunts... and its pretty much game over.

Not very satisfying.

Other factors - My crime faction was at least 3rd tier.
I survived a number of Orc raids, but realized I needed to focus on the Tavern related improvements and defenses, get a crap ton of experience points, and 10k in gold. Had a lot of amazons and hunters, and dungeons! I wasn't focused on advancement, but getting all the sub-hotel decrees and only focusing on shaman faction so they become near immortal.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
When I start the game I just get the age warning and nothing happens in the task manger it's running 176.8mb ram and nothing else. Not sure whats going on

Jin Lee Ong

Dec 27, 2017
I am confuse about this game how do i actually gain reputation? For some reason everytime I reached 40+ it will start to drop again.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
I am confuse about this game how do i actually gain reputation? For some reason everytime I reached 40+ it will start to drop again.
As best I understand it, you satisfy the needs of your patrons by having enough food, baths, dining areas, etc. This is signified by numbers changing from red to standard in the top bar of the screen.
Failure to provide them results in lower score.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need to fulfill your customers expectations of your town... game tips can help here (filter messages), but you will mostlikely be swarmed with things you don't have or insufficiently provide

beltran2da

Oct 17, 2018
good, I'm playing the campaign and I'm going for month 3, he asks me to build the pub but it does not work out, I have several buildings of each one, but I do not know if I'm jumping something.

Thank you

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes