Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bcacb.png

Overview:
It is a strategy erotic game where you build your own small “entertainment complex”. You start as an owner of a small tavern on the high road between two big cities. Classic fantasy world. Knights, blacksmiths, amazons, priests, robbers, mermaids etc. Tired travelers are glad to meet a place to satisfy their needs. For a peasant it will be enough just to eat something. For a knight – food, water and a good rest for him and his battle horse. And prince will want to eat delicious food, drink old wine, and sleep in the best apartments while musicians are playing soft music.

And yes, almost all of them want some girls. Different girls. Sometimes not even a human girls (oh, those fatigued elves and faeries lovers). Notice that ALL your workers are girls. Or, better to say "females" (yeah, there are some species like centaur mares in the stables and mermaids in the lake and so on). Satisfying all their needs, travelers will pay you in gold.

So later you will find out that you have not just a small tavern, but a town with hotel, stables, farm, lake and even a temple, where beautiful Angel of Charity lives and gives everything she can to those who want without taking a coin. Oh, dear, those come-at-able angel girls…​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-09
Release Date: 2020-02-03
Developer: Darot Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.6
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Extras: -

Thanks to tag50 for the link!

BrothelCity2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
this apair
Brothelcity
---------------------------
'0.399999976158142' is not a valid integer value.
OK

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
alrdy reported to the devs with the errors 3 days ago, and got reply 2 days ago that they are checking it.

Reactions: Gabaw

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well...after some time, i got a spamming message from one of the villagers with just emoticon in it, and i can't exit it -.-'

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
this apair
Brothelcity
'0.399999976158142' is not a valid integer value.
OK
Got the same thing then "Access violation at address 0061DB26 in module 'BrothelCity.exe". Read of address 00000034". It comes up as a blank window after displaying those 2 errors. Game never starts. W10 Pro. Any tips?

Last edited:

Ray

Aug 9, 2016
Got the same thing then "Access violation at address 0061DB26 in module 'BrothelCity.exe". Read of address 00000034". It comes up as a blank window after displaying those 2 errors. Game never starts. W10 Pro. Any tips?
add me to the list

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How do you lower girls shyness quickly? Have some of these girls that have serviced at 90+ people and shyness hasn't gone down one bit lmfao.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
someone said on their patreon if u can't play the game, " seems like you have to change your "language for non-unicode programs" to Russian before you extract the rar file. using other languages, say Japanese, would mess up the text files during the extraction."

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
someone said on their patreon if u can't play the game, " seems like you have to change your "language for non-unicode programs" to Russian before you extract the rar file. using other languages, say Japanese, would mess up the text files during the extraction."
After changing my non-unicode to Russian I extracted it and it ran just fine, only issue is you need to leave your non-unicode at Russian, as soon as I changed it back to Japanese it gave errors again.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

GTX9800

Aug 8, 2016
The extraction (WinRAR v5.40) does not ruin the game files. (my non-unicode is not Russian).

The save games work fine if you run the game with

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The extraction (WinRAR v5.40) does not ruin the game files. (my non-unicode is not Russian).

The save games work fine if you run the game with
I can confirm this works, both Russian locale and Japanese Locale both work on it quite well, thank you!

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I couldn't get locale emulator to work but changing locale the Russia works fine. Game is pretty bare bones at the moment. It does show some promise though.

GTX9800

Aug 8, 2016
New, more stable version

Dear friends, thank you very much for all your reports - and here is new version.
It should be more stable. Please, let us know if not

Fixes:

1) The "Russian locale" problem seems to be fixed *note - Russian names of the girls are now for-test-changed to AAAAA - Not for too long*

2) Food and drinks production problems are solved

3) Looooooooong number error seems to be fixed

4) Now the game doesn't pause when the girl is selected

5) Saves now will keep Goddess' Favour, Reputation and few more in-game numbers

6) Mermaid and Bath Attendant now can not be unwashed )

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes