Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
This is the January 6th build. I'm afraid I don't have access to a change log anymore and won't be able to post any more after this. Darot Games has gone the way of "donate big or go home" so it's unlikely to get any more updates here unless there's a big spender. It's a shame, but they've got to do what they have to do. I managed to get my donor build before they locked everything up and I'd hate to see it go to waste:
Thanks for the build, seems like the new way to get these builds for decent $$$ is just by buying once on Nutaku:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
By the way how do you buy/sell stuff, I got trading tent but I do not see the option to sell or buy food or drinks? There is the button that says sell good and that is it. :unsure:
That took me forever to notice, as well.
Trading as actually really profitable.
Clicking on the trading tent, there's buttons for buying/selling, though food only at first.
Keep in mind the supply and demand needs to slowly build, so if you look immediately, that'll just send you to an empty sub-menu.

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Huh, I'm gone for two weeks and things blow up.

> New tiers. Can't even get my January build I was e-mailed about because it's been moved to a different tier.

> People asking why they should pay $10/month for what Nutaku buyers seem to get for $10 once.

> Zero response or a copy-paste nonanswers from the community manager.

Yeah, I'm out. I'm sure my three bucks a month was chump change but still. Thanks for posting it, Druid, otherwise I wouldn't even get what I paid for.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Heresi It seems that Brothel City is complete now and the actual tiers are just temporary and will change again on the 23rd for new projects.
For Brothel City, all Patron that supported the game for more than $20 during the development phase (2 years) will receive the final version by email on January 23rd.

That's what I understood anyway, we'll see on the 23rd if that's right.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Well i'll give this a try again. I used to burn time playing sim city and such so was excited when I seen grabbed this in October, but honestly became a yawn fest quickly. Hopefully a little more involving this time around.

I do dig the anims and artwork just very repetitive, build, bandits, rebuild, bandits, rebuild...but nothing to do but keep upgrading and expanding.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Can someone explain to me what I have to do to make the coach work for me? A few months ago I tried it too and there was no way I did not change any of the quantities, please help.

FreiZenX

Jan 1, 2018
Added new trainer for October build (x64 only).

View attachment 160716

- -

P.S Some av's will detect this as a virus (HackTool.CheatEngine). If you can't launch the trainer then temporarily disable your antivirus.
any news for a new updated trainer ?

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
Reminds me a bit of the older city builder games. Caesar III, Pharaoh, Zeus, and the like. Many of the pitfalls of those games are still found here, mainly due to various negative spirals out of control.

I played it for some time. It's an enjoyable game, but the grind is WAY too annoying, especially when it comes to XP grind.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I dunno, if there was more XP I'd probably have everything unlocked by the time I build my first Hotel.
I think it might make more sense to make following unlocks a bit more expensive, and then grant a base income of experience.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
last build I played you also had to buy faction favor with XP... and that one deterriot over time... so it's hard to actually have "everything" unlocked unless you played for a week straight I pressume

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, just a few hours for me.
I never had rep with more than 2 factions, but that was quite doable.
Right now, it looks like with a growing business, the xp income also grows, which is why I wonder if the costs shouldn't be balanced a bit to account for that.

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
Are we playing the same game? I have about half of the stuff unlocked, yet I am close to pretty much the end in free play, at ~1400 visitors. And XP slowed to a crawl.

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
Added new trainer for October build (x64 only).

View attachment 160716

- -

P.S Some av's will detect this as a virus (HackTool.CheatEngine). If you can't launch the trainer then temporarily disable your antivirus.
how to use this cheat i use nubers but chat dont go on free mod

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes