• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity BrokenPanty [v0.5.4] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
There should be more sex objects in my opinion. The more they are humiliated the higher level object we could use.
Also I think a gag and blindfold should be added, maybe also a rope or belt harness. Another thing more type of finishing pins should be added, the more humiliated the other opponent is, the more humiliating and easier to win pin might be performed.
Also a breast chain could be used connecting the nipple pins.
- At the moment the pinfalls are for characters but I still haven't decided whether to do it like this or change the pinfall to another system.

- There will be no level of humiliation, only arousal, and it will affect the possible endings and use of the objects, similar to what you propose (this is only an approach and it is not certain that it will end up being so).

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
you should defiantly make it so the Ai uses the sexual/humiliation attacks in an order, the player needs to learn the orders and said orders effect the scene that plays at defeat. the pin is just a basic defeat simple way to win, the real goal is to make it so your opponent is to busy having orgasms or is fucking/sucking off dudes to keep fighting. each girl would have to have unique stuff though...but I think that would be pretty interesting if you could pull that off.
I'm still not sure if there should be sex during the fight at the moment I think it should be after but we'll see which one is better.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
And one more thing, after few attempts all clothes should be destroyed I don't see a reason why the last pieces of clothes are indestructible. Maybe they should be harder to rip off, but still we should be able to rip them off completely.

Reactions: nahumya

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
And one more thing, after few attempts all clothes should be destroyed I don't see a reason why the last pieces of clothes are indestructible. Maybe they should be harder to rip off, but still we should be able to rip them off completely.
the underwear is going to break with an action, I'll see if I can do it for the next version.

freeko

May 15, 2019
There are other fish in the sea. Won't be the first time I lost interest in a game. Nor will it likely be the last.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The controls seem to change as i'm playing it. Sometimes putting her clothes back on is C + directional, sometimes it's E.
edit: no, redressing is pure directional. hold up or down.
LeftStick || A/S/D/W (P1) or Up/Down/Right/Left (P2): Move/Directional.

To win, you must weaken your opponent into submission using a grab :(Grap + Punch Special).

To activate the special move press: (Block + Grap).

When the opponent is stunned, use ( Grap + Dir Up or Dir Down) to undress them and open up more sexual actions.

To use sex items you must stun the enemy and use (Block+ Directional)
Yeah, these are not true.
Grab + block does nothing
grab + punch does nothing.
Grab + back is a suplex tho.

Likewise, heavy punch + down is a one-hit KO super-punch that uses meter.
Stripping via grab + up/down works, and C+ directional works for toys, but what then?
What do you do once you've got all the sextoys on your opponant? Nothing seems to happen.

They don't seem to actually do anything aside from the cosmetic anyway.

Last edited:

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
The controls seem to change as i'm playing it. Sometimes putting her clothes back on is C + directional, sometimes it's E.
edit: no, redressing is pure directional. hold up or down.

Yeah, these are not true.
Grab + block does nothing
grab + punch does nothing.
Grab + back is a suplex tho.

Likewise, heavy punch + down is a one-hit KO super-punch that uses meter.
Stripping via grab + up/down works, and C+ directional works for toys, but what then?
What do you do once you've got all the sextoys on your opponant? Nothing seems to happen.

They don't seem to actually do anything aside from the cosmetic anyway.
- The instructions that are here are not up to date, you can check the keys in itch.io or by pressing the "Tab" key in the game during the fight.
- Grabs can be mixed with the h key to add an extra property. (Grap + H)
- I haven't integrated the excitement bar yet, so the sex toys are just cosmetics for now.

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
Dude, it's just an idea but why don't you add some submissions? (I particularly love submissions that have to free themselves, you know)..
Like I said, just an idea that I threw to the wind :lepew:
The game itself is very good, congratulations comrade.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Dude, it's just an idea but why don't you add some submissions? (I particularly love submissions that have to free themselves, you know)..
Like I said, just an idea that I threw to the wind :lepew:
The game itself is very good, congratulations comrade.
I'm thinking about this mechanic for the grips, but first I have to solve some problems and see how much work it will cost me to implement it correctly.

Reactions: codloko

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrokenPanty-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

nahumya

May 9, 2023
I'm still not sure if there should be sex during the fight at the moment I think it should be after but we'll see which one is better.
Maybe some groping or forced facesitting and then they free themselves.

One thing I'm hoping to see is better transitions to the h moves. For example, for the marker on face move, would be nice to see the character walk over, grab the opponent by the hair, write on their face, and then push them away.

Reactions: XGroundhog

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Maybe some groping or forced facesitting and then they free themselves.

One thing I'm hoping to see is better transitions to the h moves. For example, for the marker on face move, would be nice to see the character walk over, grab the opponent by the hair, write on their face, and then push them away.
At the moment I don't think this type of transition is possible because it is the part of the animation that is most difficult for me to do, which is why the animations lack transitions or are short and disjointed.
On the topic of sex during the game, I have suggested that there will be and it will be linked to the "H" bar I am working on at the moment.
I will soon be opening a thread on itch.io in which I will discuss the mechanics and operation of BrokenPanty.

nahumya

May 9, 2023
At the moment I don't think this type of transition is possible because it is the part of the animation that is most difficult for me to do, which is why the animations lack transitions or are short and disjointed.
On the topic of sex during the game, I have suggested that there will be and it will be linked to the "H" bar I am working on at the moment.
I will soon be opening a thread on itch.io in which I will discuss the mechanics and operation of BrokenPanty.
Thanks, man! Appreciate your hard work on this. I look forward to the patreon updates every week.

Reactions: XGroundhog
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes