Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Screenshot (1426343438.757443).png

About this game:
From the Dev's Blog​

Hi everyone,
I've been working on an h-game for quite some time now, this will be my first major h-rpg maker game. Of all the games I've worked on before, this has the most complex development history.

There is quite a bit to the game but it has things such as nice visuals, real-time combat, a dark story, and will have very strong sexual scenes.(It may not look like it right now but this is very much a hentai game) This is something like dark fantasy, though the purpose of this game isn't to focus on combat or medieval settings, you'll will probably understand the game a lot more once the first chapter is complete.

This game will contain animated-sex, there is no sex scenes in the current version but I'm planning to add the first sex scene/content in the demo after next. I actually have sexual content/animations already in the game but so far ahead of the game's storyline that I didn't include them in the current demo.

I honestly have no clue what you guys will think about this kind of game, but I love this game, have tons of things planned for it and have put alot into it, but the future of this game depends on if you guys like it, If you like this game, please feel free to leave a comment. I would really like to know what you'll think of this kind of game.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game name here.exe" to start playing.

Download Link(s):

Game Info:
Updated: Saturday, February 11, 2017
Genre: Fantasy, Corruption,
Version: v0.2.0
Developer / Publisher:
Language: English

Screenshot (1426343438.757443).png

Last edited by a moderator:

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Only took 2 years to go from .1 to .2. Also not a fan of this particular 3D posing engine.

Info in OP is from his .1 entry, below the dev blog for .2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Only took 2 years to go from .1 to .2. Also not a fan of this particular 3D posing engine.

Info in OP is from his .1 entry, below the dev blog for .2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree about hte 3d poser. Got more than enough of that when I played a shit-ton re:anise.
It may have taken so long, because he finished two other games between 0.1 and 0.2.
Didn't like Girls X Lust though, so I'm not really hyped.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Oh, this is the Girls X Lust guy? I'll pass. That game did not pique my interest at all.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
even though this was abandoned i still could not finish it. it had an interesting start. but once it switched to the male character the just kept going downhill,really dragged out conversations and no story progression.
and the occasional dialog mistakes did not help. or the delay when switching rooms.
even saving had lag because of the script used.

i kept hoping something interesting would happen,but meaningless dialog went on for far longer than acceptable.