VN Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Hearts Club [Ep. 1-2 v0.2.1] [PsychIntent]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bhc_banner.png

Overview:
Broken Hearts Club is the first step on this journey to uncovering the secrets that motivate all of the characters in the story. The main character has moved to the seaside town of Verde Mesa, where he meets his neighbors, all of which have had their hearts broken in one way or another. Will the main character be another heartbreaker? Or, will you help him to make decisions so he can be part of the healing? Welcome, as we take this journey together.

Due to substantial changes after Episode 1, those who have played the game previously are encouraged to view the game from the beginning again. The overall story and product has been improved considerably since the alpha release. Thanks to all for your comments and suggestions.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-10
Release Date: 2019-03-07
Developer: PsychIntent
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 - 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (for phones and tablets): - - -
Android (for Chromebooks): - - -

Extras:

screenshot0001.png bg_group_dinner.png bg_ep1_ellen_sandy_hosp_ef.png bg shane_eyes_up.png bg_mc_bathroom_fullmast.png bg_ch1_cd_foreplay_10.png bg_cum1.png bg_david_mandy_pier.png ep2_pier_conversation_mandyfacing.png bg_shane_getting_ready.png ep2_mc_shane_doggy0015.png ep2_mc_shane_side_sex006.png bg_ep2_shane_sleep_wake.png bg_shane_brings_liquor.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
There is also the possibility for incest in this game. No patch is required, and the relationships that will trigger future incest content are daughter for Sandi, and niece for Shane, when setting up the game. Obviously, this information could not be posted to Patreon.
Fuck I want incest soooo much with this little teen in the shower !!! Before reading your post, I told to myself that the thing that was missing was incest ! ;)

Reactions: ontach and Paprika

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ummm..Dev..did you cut and paste faces on Daz bodies?..it isnt seemless..now..i like the idea as we all know every damn Daz face..lol..so something new is great..but..well..needs polishing..lol

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Fuck I want incest soooo much with this little teen in the shower !!! Before reading your post, I told to myself that the thing that was missing was incest ! ;)
When you play the game you will see she's a schemer. She also may be the inspiration for a spin-off game of her own, but first things first, let's see how this one is received.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
ummm..Dev..did you cut and paste faces on Daz bodies?..it isnt seemless..now..i like the idea as we all know every damn Daz face..lol..so something new is great..but..well..needs polishing..lol
Dude. I've been using Daz for just over a month and this is my first complete game. I did work on modifying all of these models. Sandi is based off of Molly, and if you look at Molly, you will see there is scant resemblance between the two because of the work I did to change her. With the exception of Ellen (who is not based on a Daz3D model) I did work on each character to make them look as unique as possible, given my limited experience.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dude. I've been using Daz for just over a month and this is my first complete game. I did work on modifying all of these models. Sandi is based off of Molly, and if you look at Molly, you will see there is scant resemblance between the two because of the work I did to change her. With the exception of Ellen (who is not based on a Daz3D model) I did work on each character to make them look as unique as possible, given my limited experience.
i appreciate that..it is too easy to just use whats there and be satisfied..to try and make things unique is cool..thumbs up..it wasnt a jab..i said i liked the idea..and since you are basically new to it we give you hardy support to keep going and improve...heavens knows we need more originals around here..lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Looks good @seamanq, and overview sounds rather delightful, I'll definitely give this one a go! :)

P.S. You should ask @N7 or some other mod about giving you the "Game Developer" tag :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the MC appeals to people like me who try to be a "good guy"..about 25-45 minutes depending on your reading speed..one choice..hopefully alot more in future updates..very intelligent..well written...good first release...will keep watching this.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ok I see a .9 in the version....! :) oh it's completely new :( maybe .09 for version number? or release 1 or something that clues it's new new new.... sounds petty but I think there is a version number shuffle from some of the devs who farm Patron so now I'm gun shy.

PS Love the tan lines... and if you have flash backs or forwards you can change them to reflect time difference.

Reactions: DOM76210

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Interesting. I actually do like the different approach to sexuality and the chance to play a good guy MC. As much fun as it is sometimes to play a bad boy, in our age of assholery it is refreshing.
Of course it is still a bit rough around the edges and needs a lot of filling pieces to feel more organic, but that is stuff that can develop with the game. Will certainly keep this game on my watchlist.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The story is pretty good so far. I was going with the neighbor thingy because I found it weird that your neighbor-daughter Sandi is coming with her mother to you.^^
The pace was a bit confusing. You get to learn Ellen and Sandi and then you already know Shane and Mandy but from where?
But it is ok. I like the MC. He's not as stupid as seven rows of salad, kind and caring and is not overflowing with some teenage hormones.^^
Actually, I find Shane not that appealing but that's just my taste. Of course, have such 'Girls' the same right to be satisfied as the hot ones.
Keep up the good job. (y)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok I see a .9 in the version....! :) oh it's completely new :( maybe .09 for version number? or release 1 or something that clues it's new new new.... sounds petty but I think there is a version number shuffle from some of the devs who farm Patron so now I'm gun shy.

PS Love the tan lines... and if you have flash backs or forwards you can change them to reflect time difference.
I posted this as 0.9 alpha because no one (except me) has even beta tested this. So to post it as a full release would be presumptuous. I will let it stay out there a bit and see how many view it and then, if there are no major bugs uncovered, I will version it up to a full 1.0.

Make no mistake, this is a full episode. As one viewer already stated, the game time is somewhere between 25 and 45 minutes, depending upon your reading speed. There are not a lot of choices in this first game, and only one sex scene (which is animated), but I went for a high quality story, backed by visuals and animation that I could deliver given the short learning curve (I just downloaded Daz 3D and Ren'py the last week of November). I can see already that people are enjoying it for what it is, a story with a main character that is not a lust-driven teen. However, there will be plenty of opportunities and options for incest-related story in future episodes.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
There is also the possibility for incest in this game. No patch is required, and the relationships that will trigger future incest content are daughter for Sandi, and niece for Shane, when setting up the game. Obviously, this information could not be posted to Patreon.
Shane cannot be a daughter too ? :(

Reactions: Paprika
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes