• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
why not pimp out all the girls?
Theres lot of low IQ people on this site, that dont know the different between pimping and NTR. They become the most vocal even if they dont understand or do some research. I seen alot of devs get bullied because of this. Just no cure for stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: FYN666 and llat-2

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
please stop tag your game as femdom when you pimp women and fuck them, if you put some bdsm relative or something else than vaginal/oral sex, it's not femdom.
You should focus on less game, and a little more of gameplay, content, and which direction to take in my opinion, but that look only me
I have dl all your game cause they always look very good, but i never finish or keep them

Reactions: Evizzy89

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
please stop tag your game as femdom when you pimp women and fuck them, if you put some bdsm relative or something else than vaginal/oral sex, it's not femdom.
You should focus on less game, and a little more of gameplay, content, and which direction to take in my opinion, but that look only me
I have dl all your game cause they always look very good, but i never finish or keep them
You Can choose on many scenes if you want to be dom or sub. The femdom tag is legit.

Also, Noxurtica, when choosing to take Mika as a servant, she doesn't appear in equip companion.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
You Can choose on many scenes if you want to be dom or sub. The femdom tag is legit.

Also, Noxurtica, when choosing to take Mika as a servant, she doesn't appear in equip companion.
Thanks for the report. This issue should be fixed in the new version just uploaded, but you may need an earlier save for it to be properly fixed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: llat-2

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Broke in Isekai [v.7] [Noxurtica] - Compressed

Win [270 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poopasaur

Jun 7, 2017
Really nice art, nice and simple UI, and not too grindy.

Couple of things though
- really needs an option to replay scenes
- option to replay scene by talking to characters would be swell, should be able to replay personal servant scene especially

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for the report. This issue should be fixed in the new version just uploaded, but you may need an earlier save for it to be properly fixed.
The daily "Service" you can receive in your house after you let the girl live with you as your servant does not replenish the 25 SP it tells you you're supposed to get.

Also, unfortunately, if you got her before the update, she's still not available in your inventory to assign as a companion. I don't know if there's an easy way you can fix that retroactively, but still, I figured you ought to be aware.

Also... Jeeze. Are the penalties supposed to be permanent?

Last edited:

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Really nice art, nice and simple UI, and not too grindy.

Couple of things though
- really needs an option to replay scenes
- option to replay scene by talking to characters would be swell, should be able to replay personal servant scene especially
Thanks for the feedback. Scene replay coming soon.

The daily "Service" you can receive in your house after you let the girl live with you as your servant does not replenish the 25 SP it tells you you're supposed to get.

Also, unfortunately, if you got her before the update, she's still not available in your inventory to assign as a companion. I don't know if there's an easy way you can fix that retroactively, but still, I figured you ought to be aware.

Also... Jeeze. Are the penalties supposed to be permanent?
Yeah, no real way to fix the companion bug unfortunately. Just have to go to an earlier save.

The penalties, like the perks, are permanent, and some penalties are unavoidable. Let me know if you think they're too harsh.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Damn, I'm racking up all the penalties. Gotta collect all the mental issues. If only there was a therapist in this city... but the brothel will have to do!

regmod

Oct 5, 2019
I just cant continue with Ekara, I have alchemy 3 but the quest still fails because I don't have the spell and it has a weird visual bug when i do it, also some times when you get serviced by Mika you just don't get the SP (pic of the bug) if there's something I'm not understanding id love to know so I know what to try and fix also guilt is WAYYY to harsh if there's no way to remove it, and honestly same for blast wound, its never fun when you're forced to just accept "whelp by stats will never truly be maxed now" or you're just never able to have yourself in the perfect shape because of something that feels like the genuinly right choice since its the only way to make sure the problem doesnt come back 1716088672480.png

regmod

Oct 5, 2019
I just cant continue with Ekara, I have alchemy 3 but the quest still fails because I don't have the spell and it has a weird visual bug when i do it, also some times when you get serviced by Mika you just don't get the SP (pic of the bug) if there's something I'm not understanding id love to know so I know what to try and fix also guilt is WAYYY to harsh if there's no way to remove it, and honestly same for blast wound, its never fun when you're forced to just accept "whelp by stats will never truly be maxed now" or you're just never able to have yourself in the perfect shape because of something that feels like the genuinly right choice since its the only way to make sure the problem doesnt come back View attachment 3649054
also just in general perma stat downs arnt a fun mechanic, especially when they are unavoidable, like vanity, trauma, guilt, depression and anxiety are very punishing since it they cant be avoided if you actually want to play the game, ive gotten them all and i even restarted to avoid the one i got from my own choice...only to just be given it later for what seems like no real reason its a bad idea to punish people for playing your game since if you want to get all the girls you have no choice but to take the penalties with no way to undo it, the only one i dont think is completely forced on you that ive seen is blast wound, and i think thats only because technically you can train to one-shot anything in the dungeons if you wanted to grind it out, but im not even sure that would work, also if you go into a story fight and dont have enough energy its a soft lock, you cant escape or even die because theres no pass turn option, maybe if there was a way to regen energy mid fight it wouldnt be a soft lock but i havent seen that yet, also why do only 3 girls have a perk? you could sort of argue 6 but its not really their perks, as much as a perk for doing their story (arena fan, daranas lesson and influence) which i think only one is earned at the end of their story verses the middle or even the start, sorry if this and my previous comment are kinda sporadic and hard to read, ive had alot of brain fog the last few days so keeping my thoughts straight is hard

Ikillforbread

Sep 27, 2020
Good update though, I think keeping the sub/dom options on the girls is a good idea, imagine instead of just a lovey scene where Camille "pays you back", you could have added a Findom scene in there as well to pick.

Additionally, I think it would be even more interesting if their personality changed outside of the bedroom depending on the choices you make. You could weave it into the post recruitment scenes as to make the branching paths not too convoluted.

Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote