dream79ab

Oct 6, 2019
Is this even a mannequin molester or do you just get dumped in the Quake 1 looking room with a model or two locked in some fixed animation? The preview images fill me with dread.
That, the Mannequins have no soft physic.
The fat one runns arround, some sometimes crouch and come up.

I can only hope, that this here serves as a warning,.

Reactions: Winehouse86

modine2021

May 20, 2021
It's for Quest 2/3 only. Sideload with preferred method, e.g. SideQuest. Apparently you can do it without SideQuest these days.

All this dev's stuff, apart from three PC/Rift titles, seems to be exclusively for Quest 2/3.
how boring (not u) Quest only .. don't have have don't want one either...oh well

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
It's for Quest 2/3 only. Sideload with preferred method, e.g. SideQuest. Apparently you can do it without SideQuest these days.

All this dev's stuff, apart from three PC/Rift titles, seems to be exclusively for Quest 2/3.
Was a few hours ago that i finally figured out how to get apk files installed with Sideload on my Quest 2 and looking for fun stuff to try.
I don't know how to tell what's an apk file unless is says it in the download link.
VR is still new to me.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
I wish they could make these kind of games pc version like 3D like almost playing like you would play Skyrim or like GTA view

Tonygranaton

Jan 31, 2024
I got a meta quest 2. I think what a have to learn it´s how to install in the meta quest. Thaks for the answer