VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brightwell [Demo] [Simratena]

Simratena

Oct 21, 2017
First I didnt post this. And second I have hard time on my personal life so I cant make it right now. Already asked who posted this would delete this.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
First I didnt post this. And second I have hard time on my personal life so I cant make it right now. Already asked who posted this would delete this.
not gonna happen.
if its posted here, it will stay. even if the dev ask for it to be removed.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
And for the creator here, yes, it's abandoned.
is it even certify that the guy here is the dev ?

i mean.. anybody can say that. but if you have decent proof that he is the actual dev.....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
go see patreon. there is your proof that project is cancelled.
can you show me the proof ? because on patreon, i dont see any comment or else that clearly mention that the game is abandonned.
the last message mention that he need to reinstall window after some troubles. wich was 10 days ago or something... that's not a decent proof to mark as abandonned.
only the word of the person here stated that it is abandonned. but i ( maybe moderator have) dont see any proof that this person is actually the real dev.

also the proof that the person who respond here is the real dev ?

Simratena

Oct 21, 2017
can you show me the proof ? because on patreon, i dont see any comment or else that clearly mention that the game is abandonned.
the last message mention that he need to reinstall window after some troubles. wich was 10 days ago or something... that's not a decent proof to mark as abandonned.
only the word of the person here stated that it is abandonned. but i ( maybe moderator have) dont see any proof that this person is actually the real dev.

also the proof that the person who respond here is the real dev ?
Then you clearly blind. Overview there is "GAME IS CANCELLED".. Learn to read all info first..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Then you clearly blind. Overview there is "GAME IS CANCELLED".. Learn to read all info first..
that wasnt here when i looked at.
that clearly have been added recently.

i m not fucking blind and i would clearly have see this big text at top of the description thanks..