VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bright Sun's Card Adventure [v0.2] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

turkas

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
After reading reviews I decided to try this game too, hadn't much hopes for just first releases but that's quite a interesting with a very lot of content for new game.

Would be nice to see a few more pictures in sex scenes also to have possibility rid off some cards, enemies hp could be shown too. I got one card ''boost guard by 5'' or something, tried it once but got error and after roll back never used it.
Some last floors ( i think from 35 and up) has only enemies with weakness wisdom, probably that's comes to easy to beat them.

Anyway gratz with interesting game :)

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Others have reported that they could complete the story on the Story mode, but I'll look into it. Maybe you did something that caused the bug that they didn't do. If I find that it's indeed a bug, I'll try to fix it for version 0.2
Thanks man, you're the best. I'm sure that has something to do with my choices in the game (maybe the huge amount of cheats used).

D

Deleted member 192287

Any future option to add NTR or gangbang scene?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Any future option to add NTR or gangbang scene?
NTR: A hard 'no'. I'll never add that to any of my games as it's really not my thing at all. Gangbang is also difficult as there are only girls in the game. You can play as a guy of course, but FFFM still wouldn't really be called a gangbang. That'd be a foursome. Or maybe you could call it a reverse gangbang? Either way, I don't plan on adding any more guys into the mix. So there won't be any MMMF content or anything like that. I might add some threesomes or foursomes though, depending on how well this game does

Mar 7, 2018
Very good game! I like all the girls and think they're amazing, very hot sexy scenes also, i think i liked the ones with Daisy the most but all were great, also fun to be able to play as a futa, never done that before! Can't wait for next version, and thanks.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
How would one approach patching the android version?
You can't. Ren'py makes patching a game very easy as long as you can actually get to the game files. And the Android version is the only version where you can't do that.

Luckily you don't have to. Here is a link to a patched (version 0.1.3) Android build for you to use:

cslewi

Oct 13, 2018
i guess i'm just broken..using the script file you provided i still get booted to menu..i'm going to uninstall and reinstall the complete game and not touch the cheat menu.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
i guess i'm just broken..using the script file you provided i still get booted to menu..i'm going to uninstall and reinstall the complete game and not touch the cheat menu.
Did you start your save file with the patch already installed? Or did you start on version 0.1.0, encounter the bug and then install the patch? The patch should prevent you from running into the bug, but if the save file is already bugged the patch won't help. If your save file is bugged due to playing on version 0.1.0, please load an slightly older save that isn't bugged (or attach your bugged save file to a post here and I'll fix it for you) and try that.

If you started with the patch already installed, I'll need to look further into this.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Upon request of a friend of mine here in this community I've also put the links to the early (bug test) release of version 0.2 of this game in the OP. It's actually a Patreon reward, but this time I'll make it public here as well.

The official release of version 0.2 is in 4 days, but you can play it now if you want. It might be slightly more buggy than the official release though. I've done quite a bit of testing myself, but that doesn't always help remove all the bugs.

215303j

Upon request of a friend of mine here in this community I've also put the links to the early (bug test) release of version 0.2 of this game in the OP. It's actually a Patreon reward, but this time I'll make it public here as well.
Thanks!! Downloading!

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I was right about the game!I loved every second,the card game is quite catchy and sisters are adorable plus the mystery of the story makes me want more.
Im a big SMT fan so the game being like Persona series is a huge plus for me,the only negative is you dont have any P3 songs included(my fave game)i was hoping to unlock Mass Destruction as battle theme :)

PS I'm definitely gonna spread the good word about your game.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes