VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bright Sun's Card Adventure [v0.2] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png
Overview:
I created this game to celebrate being an active adult game developer for a full year. This game is narrative focused game with combat with JRPG mechanics mixed with a card game and card collecting aspect (you can ignore this if you want though).

You can play as a girl, boy or futa and you can spend the limited amount of days in the game however you like. Train your social stats, hang out with the other girls living in your house or go explore Bright World, a strange world full of monsters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 20 - Oct - 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2 BugTest
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change Log:

Downloads:
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Compressed v0.1.1 PC Version:

Incest Patch:
Walk-through:
Create Your Own Card Set:

Fan-Made Card Sets:

5.png 11.png 26.png 44.png 51.png 79.png 112.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as a fan of your previous work i'll definitely start the download on this..i am a fan of your models btw..they are attractive without being all perfect spit polished 19 year old supermodels..plus your's are unique and do not look like you bought a daz3d or HS package and recycled.
PS:703 mb first release..holy heck ya!!!

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
this is one game only or you are planning more content?
I plan to add more content. More cards, more main story and further development of the personal stories of the girls. How much of my total development time will go to this game depends on how popular this game will become though.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
as a fan of your previous work i'll definitely start the download on this..i am a fan of your models btw..they are attractive without being all perfect spit polished 19 year old supermodels..plus your's are unique and do not look like you bought a daz3d or HS package and recycled.
PS:703 mb first release..holy heck ya!!!
Thanks. I hope you'll enjoy it. If you've played Blooming Love, HSCS and The Desire Within, you'll see some familiar images for the card art used for the cards in the game (I reused images from those games so I didn't have render 130 images for the cards on top of the images for the story. But that's probably only a plus for fans of my other games)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
A card games , in Baiten Kaitos style ?
I haven't played that game, but after looking it up on YouTube it does seem to work in a similar way, yes. Instead of having a set of static JRPG special attacks you can do, you have a deck of 40 cards with attacks/skills on them. And instead of learning new skills by leveling up, you buy new cards. The game you mentioned does seem to work in a somewhat similar way from what I can tell.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..bug i think..after doing the boldness checkup at doctor it boots me back to main menu sometimes..not always
edit:its happening at all ..charm strength boldness..occasionally booting me back to the main menu
edit two:its happening everywhere in the game...every 2-3 days a random action..talking hanging out training whatnot boots to menu..
edit three:eek:k..now its every action..lol...boot to menu

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
ok..bug i think..after doing the boldness checkup at doctor it boots me back to main menu sometimes..not always
edit:its happening at all ..charm strength boldness..occasionally booting me back to the main menu
edit two:its happening everywhere in the game...every 2-3 days a random action..talking hanging out training whatnot boots to menu..
That's very odd. It seems you have somehow gotten outside of the day-evening loop (which should take care of constantly putting you back in your bedroom after you've done a time consuming action). I'll try to look into this so that other people don't encounter the same bug, but without knowing when/where you encountered this for the first time, that will be difficult. Do you remember what you were doing before this happend for the first time? Knowing which gameplay mode you're playing on (Full, Grind or Story) would also help in trying to figure this out.

The best to help me fix this would be to share your save files though if you know how to do that. I didn't encounter this bug in all my testing, so it's difficult to know where to start looking

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Alright, I took a look at your save. There is certainly some odd stuff going on. The game tells me you're playing on the Story mode, but you're also level 4. How can you be level 4 in the Story mode? Did you use cheats to level up your character?

Either way, seeing what went wrong here will probably take me a while. Luckily fixing your save file is quite easy though. I've attached a script.rpy file to this post. Make a back up of the original script.rpy file of the game. After that replace it with the one attached to this post. Load up your save and check if the bug is no longer affecting you (it should be fixed now). If so, save the game and exit it. Go back to the original script.rpy file and enjoy. If you run into the bug again, let me know

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i guess i'm just broken..using the script file you provided i still get booted to menu..i'm going to uninstall and reinstall the complete game and not touch the cheat menu...HAHAAAAAA...i just wanted more money to buy shiny things for the dames.. :p

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes