UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

• Main plot. Alex will go to his first rehearsal and find out about the vocal teacher.
  • In one of the voting you said that you like Margie (the administrator in the sports complex). I added an event with her. I will make her more important NPC in the future.
  • If Alex falls asleep with high arousal, she will have a good dream. And something after waking up.
  • Alex has new nightie now. She can wear it outside the room. Images of sleep have also changed.
  • If Alex comes home late, there is a chance that a maniac will attack her ... a sex maniac ... With consequences.
  • I added some people to locations to make it more realistic.
  • New locations: college of Arts (porch, corridor, Rector's office), hospital.
  • New NPCs: nurse, two police officers, rector, maniac, vocal teacher.
  • New appearance of Valerie's sister.
  • Now you can add money on your card. It will protect them from being stolen. There are 2 ATMs in a game.
  • When entering the location, you will see which NPCs are there.
  • Alex can sleep 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours now.
  • The work isn't a grind anymore. You will work until the evening by one click now.
  • Jane can call on a weekday now, not just a day off.
  • You will see a special marker next to the icon when new NPCs and quests are added.
  • Some old events will now be added to the quest menu.
  • 2 collectible cards have been added.
  • Bug in the solarium was fixed.
  • Bug with the game on the phone was fixed .
  • Some minor fixes.
Release for $10 patrons will be tomorrow.
Release for $2 patrons - 13.12

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
The author is clearly still working on the mechanics, I think soon and the content will be much more. Better would he, of course, did only one game.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Damn, that late night scene was really disapointing. Almost no text so it felt mechanical as hell. Not to say that it always kills my boner when completely innocent female mc has sex without mentioning her innocence at all. Honestly it kinda killed my hype for this game sadly.

veimar

Apr 4, 2017
Damn, that late night scene was really disapointing. Almost no text so it felt mechanical as hell. Not to say that it always kills my boner when completely innocent female mc has sex without mentioning her innocence at all. Honestly it kinda killed my hype for this game sadly.
And who said she is innocent?))
well this is shit, my save no work anymore fuck restarting
The author attached his save to Patreon.)

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
i've found an error. when you leave the rehearsel room and go in again you cannot get out anymore.
Until now i must say the update is a bit dissapointing for me... couple of guys stroking there weeners, one way to large black oilhose, a weird rape scene and thats is....
And now working for one hour is working the whole day

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed version for v0.08a! (Unpacked 153MB)

(85MB) - - - -

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes