spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I am stuck at courage 4 and I need more. Does anyone have a hint for me?

(stuck in quests Ancestry, Show yourself and Valerie's private life)

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Visit college.
thank you. i already had the 1 courage i got from visiting the rector. there does not seem to be anything else to do for me there.

what other sources of courage are there?

[edit]
finally got it. went to bed extremely horny and got the missing 5th courage.

Reactions: qq47

Nighthawk_A

Jan 18, 2018
Maybe a bug, when you ride the bus or the train it always charges you 13, no matter what it says.
And a request for the comming update: After MC met the ice-parlor owner with its dog in the park maybe the MC and the dog can have fun together, forced or wanted.

Reactions: Centar

ritchie36

Oct 23, 2018
I enjoyed the gameplay a lot. Anyway, there is not much lewd content yet. I liked the varity of quests and the grinding for stats was not too bad - with the exception of earning money. I used unren to enable console and cheated on my money:
money=50000

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
finally got it. went to bed extremely horny and got the missing 5th courage.
for some reason i can only collect 4 hearts from showering after the yoga class. where do i get more?

and for some other reason i cannot scroll down in the quest menu.. it so full with quest for some next updates that i cannot see any active quests at the moment.

and after the pizza delivery there is a lot of russian language in the game. And for instance the 'arrand girl' quest is completely in russian...no idea what is said there

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Nevermind… got the clues.. no active quests for this version i guess. Personally a bit disappointing update, but i guess a good setup for the next update with a lot of opportunities

spam753

Aug 6, 2017

for some reason i can only collect 4 hearts from showering after the yoga class. where do i get more?
collecting the hidden cards gives you 3 hearts. you can also skip sleeping to not loose the hearts and do yoga twice before sleeping. later you can learn a skill to stop loosing the hearts during sleep (costs 1300 points i think).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
hurray,another save game killing update......leave this one until "complete" status or significant change in savegame behavior....startet over for two or three times but now i'm done......:cautious:
That's exactly my response. I'm done with this for the foreseeable future, because I can't be arsed to continually replay the boring start. Too bad. The game had potential, and some of the design elements were fun (like the cards).

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes