Jun 15, 2018
@worstnightmare1

I think when you view the whore behind the buss stop it activates a quest or something as I remember a message being displayed after seeing the scene but I never paid any attention to the message or quest as I have no interest in whoring the MC out.
It does but it is as with most things in the game say "Wait until next version"

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Played this for the first time and have to say I enjoyed it... the renders are good & the models are really attractive (no overblown boobs or asses!). It took me a while to get used to the GUI and it's a bit grindy but I'll definitely be following this in the future!! NOICE!!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
how do you find the combat faggots please and when again can you do yoga with the roommate ???and where

Jun 15, 2018
Played this for the first time and have to say I enjoyed it... the renders are good & the models are really attractive (no overblown boobs or asses!). It took me a while to get used to the GUI and it's a bit grindy but I'll definitely be following this in the future!! NOICE!!
Honestly I think the QSP version Bright Future has more impact, not to mention a lot more content. That being said I do like the renders you see in here but it is missing a lot of the feel of the old game. Instead of being a life simulator for a girl who just got her apartment and pursuing a dream this version seems more like a streamline linear storybook.

how do you find the combat faggots please and when again can you do yoga with the roommate ???and where
Alley next to the apartment entrance around 6 after you have spoken to Owl at the music place in Jade. Yoga really doesn't have anything *shrug* but I imagine it is "wait until the next version" material.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

A small gift for all my patrons. Calendar for the whole 2019. English and Russian versions will be available in 4k format. Top patrons will receive a new calendar with game characters every month.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
every update i got a lot of error screens with missing variables.......had to add every singe one via the console commands....very annoying ^^

why are new variables added at the first script and not later on:unsure:

Jun 15, 2018
every update i got a lot of error screens with missing variables.......had to add every singe one via the console commands....very annoying ^^

why are new variables added at the first script and not later on:unsure:
I haven't encountered those but Renpy can get a lot of errors if you get sloppy. That being said in the writing of the code it does usually have the first scripts with a switch that if you want that event to effect a later event you need to go all the way back and implement it at the right spot. Renpy can get a little cantankerous about that but usually it is necessary to have a somewhat listing of possible triggers at the start (if not at least to avoid as many errors as can occur usually). Then you just switch the true/false commands on or off later and boom. I learned coding Renpy, at least the basics when I started working on a game awhile ago and since it is streamlined there is more room for vague command prompts to cause problems.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This developer breaks the save files with every update and it's one of the reasons why I'm probably going to leave the game alone till they figure out how to do it without breaking everything.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I almost choked on my lungs when I seen the coffee shop prices it made Starbucks look reasonable. LMAO

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes