platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
**Bright Lord and Lighthouse news.**

**Bright Lord** 1.0 update is going to be released tomorrow. The update size is not big and it focuses on Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update.

**Bright Lord game future:**

As of now, the game has been translated into 6 languages. And tomorrow I am getting a reworked script for 0.1 and will start working on the rework. In the next update, both game parts are going to be merged into one, with a reworked UI and possibly with an achievement system. There is the possibility that mini-games will be added to the game so it becomes more of a game than a comic book. Once the first three parts are reworked we will come back to previous episodes and might add some more events to those episodes and rework some renders that are not well made.

Bright Lord is no longer a solo developer project with some hired help, but teamwork. We plan to start updating the game monthly with 400-500 renders per update.

Now a message from me. I am sorry guys that it took so long to get an update for this game, but it was either drop it or search for help/solutions. I chose the longer path and I hope we will get this project going again. Thanks for your support.

**Lighthouse**

I posted some pictures of assets that are created exclusively for Lighthouse. I want to make the key parts of the game original so that the player wouldn't feel dejavu playing the game and seeing the same assets from other games. The assets are not cheap and the thing I have ordered right now got my wallet smaller but I hope it will help create originality in the game and make the player feel like he is playing one of the few original games out there.

As for now, all the work for Lighthouse is going to be 3rd party. I am putting my focus on **Bright Lord** and I hope you guys will notice that.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024

**Bright Lord** 1.0 update is going to be released tomorrow. The update size is not big and it focuses on Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update.

As of now, the game has been translated into 6 languages. And tomorrow I am getting a reworked script for 0.1 and will start working on the rework. In the next update, both game parts are going to be merged into one, with a reworked UI and possibly with an achievement system. There is the possibility that mini-games will be added to the game so it becomes more of a game than a comic book. Once the first three parts are reworked we will come back to previous episodes and might add some more events to those episodes and rework some renders that are not well made.

Bright Lord is no longer a solo developer project with some hired help, but teamwork. We plan to start updating the game monthly with 400-500 renders per update.

Now a message from me. I am sorry guys that it took so long to get an update for this game, but it was either drop it or search for help/solutions. I chose the longer path and I hope we will get this project going again. Thanks for your support.

**Lighthouse**

I posted some pictures of assets that are created exclusively for Lighthouse. I want to make the key parts of the game original so that the player wouldn't feel dejavu playing the game and seeing the same assets from other games. The assets are not cheap and the thing I have ordered right now got my wallet smaller but I hope it will help create originality in the game and make the player feel like he is playing one of the few original games out there.

As for now, all the work for Lighthouse is going to be 3rd party. I am putting my focus on **Bright Lord** and I hope you guys will notice that.
So, maybe, after all, Bright Lord won't be rushed into an abrupt ending like KissKissStudio said a while ago.
That would be great.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
So, maybe, after all, Bright Lord won't be rushed into an abrupt ending like KissKissStudio said a while ago.
That would be great.
That would be a good decision. I was very critical of the game due to the bad direction and lack of passion for it. I think the dev made a good decision to proceed this way. More people will pay for quality

neverBrainMe

Dec 19, 2022

**Lighthouse**

Where update?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Where do you think?

People are not going to like the changes anyway, since incest has been removed and no patches work.
so what is the lady called a landlady or is it a home manager? I'm sure patches will be updated, why was the incest removed for patreons? I though he was going to release in steam and they don't care.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so what is the lady called a landlady or is it a home manager? I'm sure patches will be updated, why was the incest removed for patreons? I though he was going to release in steam and they don't care.
You can't change the names at all now, it's sat as Landlady for part 1, the links got reverted back to the old ones, so if you get Part 1 from Patreon, you cannot change the names at all.

They also said they were going to update Part 2 so the patch would not work.

You can see on the previous page/s what the dev did.

Only the Steam version will have uncensored content.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You can't change the names at all now, it's sat as Landlady for part 1, the links got reverted back to the old ones, so if you get Part 1 from Patreon, you cannot change the names at all.

They also said they were going to update Part 2 so the patch would not work.

You can see on the previous page/s what the dev did.

Only the Steam version will have uncensored content.
Dev's need to start moving away from Patreon and going to other systems that do not police content as much as Patreon is starting to do.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bright Lord [Phase2 Ep10] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [786 MB]
- - - -

Mac [786 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------
Bright Lord [Phase2 Ep10] [KissKiss Studio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: Phase2 v0.9 Part 3 Fixed -> Phase2 Ep10
[140 MB]
- - - -

Mac: Phase2 v0.9 Part 3 Fixed -> Phase2 Ep10 [132 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Heyo,is there a video enhancement for Phase 1 also ? I don't see it on the mod's page,or does Phase 2 contain Phase 1 ?
Thank you.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023

**Lighthouse**

So is phase 2 ep 10 different than 1.0?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Dev's need to start moving away from Patreon and going to other systems that do not police content as much as Patreon is starting to do.
Dev says on the last page they are pro-patreon rules and made the new update so incest cannot be patched in on purpose to not get the boot form them and keep collecting money.

Reactions: johndoe19
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes