• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Really? off the bat? like, once I hit "start game" that picture will be in my face? I'm confused lol. Showing her boobs is fine but her having her panties down a bit under her butt is rushed? you aren't showing anything besides some butt cheeks lol

It's all good though. Your game, your image.
It's just sneak peek. It will look better in the whole scene.

Ogz

Jun 27, 2017
I downloaded Phase 2 - Ep10 version, added video patch and WT mod. When I loaded the save, it skips all the dialogs until next choise. I tried starting from beginning and it is the same problem.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Was gonna ask if the incest patch was a fanmade one or if the game was meant to have it but I see the dev said no incest so won't download it. So gonna assume it's a fanmade one and this game never meant to have it. I am correct on that right only asking cause when I search did see alot of comments talking about said subject.

Also what kind of harem is this. Like is it meant to be played as a harem or is it more like an optional harem path.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
It's just sneak peek. It will look better in the whole scene.
I understand. I did think a lot about it yesterday and I feel like I get it now. You picked a good image.

you want to download around 7GB of files?
Well, returning to Mia is like 17.88 gbs (own it on Steam) so, 7gbs is really nothing. I think College Kings and Being a DIK are big downloads as well.

I have a question. When you release the Steam version, will it have all these "Phases"? cause I have no clue lol.

Was gonna ask if the incest patch was a fanmade one or if the game was meant to have it but I see the dev said no incest so won't download it. So gonna assume it's a fanmade one and this game never meant to have it.

Also what kind of harem is this. Like is it meant to be played as a harem or is it more like an optional harem path.
I don't know about the incest because

Mom/Son and his two sisters too.
Seems like it is a part of the game. If it's not, who are the "Mom/Sisters" ? his roomies and landlord? the Dev can say it doesn't have incest, but it does. I am not 100% sure and am only guessing. It just won't make much sense if it isn't his Mom/Sisters.

But if the Dev didn't add "define the relationships" or "name each character" (cause Patreon) I don't think I'll be buying this on Steam. Getting tired of these games needing a patch while some others don't need it. If it needs a patch, no buy from me.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Seems like it is a part of the game. If it's not, who are the "Mom/Sisters" ? his roomies and landlord? the Dev can say it doesn't have incest, but it does. I am not 100% sure and am only guessing. It just won't make much sense if it isn't his Mom/Sisters.

But if the Dev didn't add "define the relationships" or "name each character" (cause Patreon) I don't think I'll be buying this on Steam. Getting tired of these games needing a patch while some others don't need it. If it needs a patch, no buy from me.
Thanks for the answer was a bit confused as when I used the search function I saw post from 2021 saying no incest but others comments made it sound like there is. So just wanted to make sure as I plan on playing this one somewhat soon as I like to play these games the intended way.

Reactions: Metal Panic

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I understand. I did think a lot about it yesterday and I feel like I get it now. You picked a good image.

Well, returning to Mia is like 17.88 gbs (own it on Steam) so, 7gbs is really nothing. I think College Kings and Being a DIK are big downloads as well.

I have a question. When you release the Steam version, will it have all these "Phases"? cause I have no clue lol.

next update all parts will be merged to one.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

The game has incest and the relations are Mother/Son plus two sisters I can assure you on that, kisskiss had this in mind when creating the game, the problem is due to:
Patreon (Paypal A.K.A. Visa) banned incest ( above other controversial contents) since 2017 so if kisskiss want to sell the game on Patreon and Steam, incest must disappear from the table, simple as that.
I agree with you it's a stupid thing to do to an adult product, but who allow the money to flow it's not you nor me, it's Visa ( for Patreon and Steam) and they decreed this for adult authors or producer of such contents, so it's either landlady/ward/ etc etc or else they will not gain money, or worse they will not be allowed to go on these platforms.
For now on Steam it's rather sparse, hence you still find some titles that don't requires patches, but this is the future and the more time will progress, the more adult games and other media producers will be forced to self-censor themselves, if they still want to be allowed to continue selling their contents.
On Patreon the censorship is starting to be more strict, sadly bigots are winning in this current historical moment and there's nothing you nor I we can do at the moment.
Now since these games aren't made for fun, but they are made investing money, to survive they need money and if whoever controls the money tap tells you no incest, you have to remove incest, period.
Once again I'm as tired as you of this hypocrisy, but since I want to play these games I will bite the bullet since for now there's nothing I can do.
Let's hope that in the future these morons will regain their sanity and allow again without restrictions adult contents to be sold without issues.
:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Metal Panic
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes