• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
I must have done something wrong. If I try to go to the brothel at night he tells me to go to the cafe to meet Tina. And if I do that, the mission to meet Lily automatically turns red as failed. Should I have done something before, at what point?
I went to the brothel on consecutive nights or a couple of days apart, I'm not sure, but I did them very close to each other (both quests open at the same time)

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
After sex with Lily in whorehouse I have option to do anal with her, but when it's start my screen is black I see only text on the screen, Is this a bug or I need extra version of the game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
After sex with Lily in whorehouse I have option to do anal with her, but when it's start my screen is black I see only text on the screen, Is this a bug or I need extra version of the game?
Not sure, could it possibly be a codec issue? Did you have any kinds of mods or done anything extra? Is this being played on PC or joiplay or some unsupported OS?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes