• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
alright might sound condescending but lets go through the process

you downloaded the zip file, unzipped it, took the save files out of the unzipped folder and into the breedtown 3 saves folder?

I will be completely honest, I don't have any actual technical knowledge of this. I just figured that this whole thing was drag and drop, if it isn't I don't know how to help.
breedtown3 save

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
in other news TCW has done a whole ass thing going into the making of the Breedtown Games which... Its odd how on the pulse I was with a shocking amount of this. they go into BT4 ideas and I called it at least half right with an earlier post

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
in other news TCW has done a whole ass thing going into the making of the Breedtown Games which... Its odd how on the pulse I was with a shocking amount of this. they go into BT4 ideas and I called it at least half right with an earlier post
I am SO hyped for Breedtown 4! A pity it will still be some time until then, but I understand. I hope he can actually manage to animate all the sex scenes, as that is the only flaw I could find to Breedtown 2.

Last edited:

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
it was a fascinating read. learning about technical difficulties and how that influenced some parts of the game we saw. learning about how the transition to animated cutscenes did in fact impact the scene count it didn't impact the number of girls. or that it was as much if not more due to the file size rather than the effort in making animated cutscenes that forced them to stop. Are there places Combat Wombat can put up a larger game for free like in itchio? That seems to be a big problem he's staring down in 4...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes