• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Since this Quest spams your Questlog i decided to stay out of the forest as long as i can, so that this questspam will happen later. But if i would need to guess. Create many Elfes (20+) level them to 10+ (no idea iof necessary) and then spend them.
I can only say for sure that this quest was long active, but triggered short after i spend a new batch of leveled elves
i donated every elf with level 1 until i had 20 and there i am the quest doesnt go further

Landrake

May 17, 2020
Can anyone explain, how to progress "Here! Kitty, Kitty!" quest? When I see Cece in town at night, I can only say "Hi". Cleared all other quests except this one

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
pls show new debug codes because the old codes aren't working
SantaCoins - adds the amount of coins designated in second row
GiftGold - adds the amount of gold designated in second row
GiftBag with talia in second row refreshes monster girl stock
YuleBoost - adds the amount of energy designated in the second row
FrostStrength - adds the amount of maxenergy designated in the second row
AdventCount - Changes the remaining payment days to the amount specified in the second row.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Has anyone managed to complete these missions?

View attachment 3605864 View attachment 3605865
I think for Rika I did get cece pregnant and Rika was Jealous so if you walk round the house you can trigger some dialoges with her in diffrent clothes as she tries to seduce you so try walking to kitchen, other time she will wake you up and later just accept her and just say yees to getting her pregnant, if you refuse that's the end of her questline. For jealous girl you have to heve scene with Rika and just at night go to house and scene with Katlyn will trigger.

Reactions: LonelyWanderer
Apr 14, 2018
I think for Rika I did get cece pregnant and Rika was Jealous so if you walk round the house you can trigger some dialoges with her in diffrent clothes as she tries to seduce you so try walking to kitchen, other time she will wake you up and later just accept her and just say yees to getting her pregnant, if you refuse that's the end of her questline. For jealous girl you have to heve scene with Rika and just at night go to house and scene with Katlyn will trigger.
Couldn´t have said it better myself XD

Apr 14, 2018
Saw aswell that the moment u either check on Cece and her Kid or go to bed and met with Rika in the forest the quest the jealous widow gets bugged and just skips the scene locking it out from being seen then just shows Katelyn scene without questlog entry XD

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
What made me sad in this update is that they deleted Rika with wild werwolwe and NTR tag just to give MC tranformation and and copy the same scene but with MC as a werwolwe?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Nothing happens at the church, neither an event nor anything to click on. I just can't go any further
Ok i just quick checked how to get license. If you are on day 2 Emilia should came and collect the moneynlater tutorial from Katlyn about farm. Look this quest, go the way church is this dialogue should pop up and go to Talia wait like 3-5 days go to Talia to get your License.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Ok i just quick checked how to get license. If you are on day 2 Emilia should came and collect the moneynlater tutorial from Katlyn about farm. Look this quest, go the way church is this dialogue should pop up and go to Talia wait like 3-5 days go to Talia to get your License.
Hmm, so that doesn't happen to me or doesn't even happen to me... I only have 500 gold money

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes