3.70 star(s) 58 Votes

kuler

May 20, 2018
With Eros keep helping her in tavern and I activated that scene by not staying with her in tavern
For Rika you have to get Cece pregnant and she will get jealous and she also wants to get pregnant so just accept her
Eros - done

Rika - i can summon her from my mybedroom or , but still cant get this scene. There are no events in house as well.

Seems i got a bug :D

изображение_2024-04-30_174626813.png

Perelesnik

Jun 28, 2022
This is a very European game!
>MC take сare of child and makes people happy 1714492439082.png (but lustful and not married)
>MC can mate with male (wery european thing idk)
>There is lesbian sex
>MC is actually furry (LOL)
>Very high taxes
>Previously, the government (church) had nothing against the slave trade, and now introducing new trade bans :(

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Eros - done

Rika - i can summon her from my mybedroom or , but still cant get this scene. There are no events in house as well.

Seems i got a bug :D

View attachment 3589500
I think you need change Cece affection to 7? Did you get Cece pregnant? First pregnant Cece later scene with Rika, if you have bug and ccan't get Cece affection higher than 6, use this method in picture.

Reactions: Luther Grady

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Honestly it's kinda wild that the devs assume we want 75% of the sex scenes in this game to be with the extremely boring milf charac5er
She was actually my first target during the game early days and i actually enjoyed the dating story, but the writer ruined her character so much it went so downhill that she's now a disgusting lying hag that i avoid at all cost

tl;dr the devs is out of touch with players and still generate scenes for her with assumptions that the playerbase still fond of her based on those early days

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Greetings, people, do you know if the mc can gain or get traits? if so can we do by using cheats or inside the game we can make it? thanks in advance

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Greetings, people, do you know if the mc can gain or get traits? if so can we do by using cheats or inside the game we can make it? thanks in advance
i can tell you that editing the Json files does not work

MAYBE you can change some values, but i lost interest, only thing i did was setting my character to level 1.
Well you can make a nice Monster setup, save the setup, sell your Monsters and load the setup again

Only cheat besides the cheat codes
SantaCoins - adds the amount of coins designated in second row
GiftGold - adds the amount of gold designated in second row
GiftBag with talia in second row refreshes monster girl stock
YuleBoost - adds the amount of energy designated in the second row
FrostStrength - adds the amount of maxenergy designated in the second row
AdventCount - Changes the remaining payment days to the amount specified in the second row.

is using "Macro Recorder" to autobreed.
The trick is to scan for pixel colors at the spot of Extra 7 and 8 before the macro deletes a outcome.
(The free version can have a max of 10 Repeats, but you can make several breeds in one macro, so you can repeat 10x10 Breeds with one click)
Means you make a savegame before you edit anything. Add 97500 Energy and breed for some real hours (until you have your 32 points in 8 perks or how ever you name them. And then you save your Monster setup and import it into the not modefied savegame)

Last edited:

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Anyone a idea where the savegames (not the monster backups) are saved ?
(solved around 5 posts later, its in the registry)

Last edited:

left_handed

Dec 6, 2021
I edited the assembly-csharp.dll file so the stamina will never decrease, unzip and put it in Breeding Farm_Data/Managed. (for version 0.7)

kuler

May 20, 2018
I think you need change Cece affection to 7? Did you get Cece pregnant? First pregnant Cece later scene with Rika, if you have bug and ccan't get Cece affection higher than 6, use this method in picture.
Cece affcection is 12
Cece has already gave birth.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
She was actually my first target during the game early days and i actually enjoyed the dating story, but the writer ruined her character so much it went so downhill that she's now a disgusting lying hag that i avoid at all cost

tl;dr the devs is out of touch with players and still generate scenes for her with assumptions that the playerbase still fond of her based on those early days
I never understood the problem with the milf, isn't she and almost everybody there a pervert?, I mean she made a living by having sex with monsters (BTW it also looks like she enjoyed her job)

Difficult to say the dev is out of touch when you don't have data to back it up.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I never understood the problem with the milf, isn't she and almost everybody there a pervert?, I mean she made a living by having sex with monsters (BTW it also looks like she enjoyed her job)

Difficult to say the dev is out of touch when you don't have data to back it up.
Yeah there's no data and it's all baseless, that's why after that one scene the game has become very successful and popular and progressing smoothly right now

Tatsulover69

Sep 21, 2019
its very good that this game has anal scenes but u can't really tell since all of them are not from the mc point of view,i want to see them holes stretch (need more and better anal scenes)

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes