WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
yeah i really hope they update the order board with a minum of 2 or 3 later to improve the money flow because after a while i started having 1 order at a time for a long time which made gaining money hard.

Reactions: SirRichard

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
yeah i really hope they update the order board with a minum of 2 or 3 later to improve the money flow because after a while i started having 1 order at a time for a long time which made gaining money hard.
you may be hoping for too much. sounds like all he cares about is amity park or whatever the other game is. by the way seems they care about the amity park like game more than their monster breeder like game just like he does. it also seems like he is own his own now the group started their own versions of both games under a new name and slight changes. he said they will help with the last updates to amity park but what they say in their discord makes it sound like they moved on to their own games.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
you may be hoping for too much. sounds like all he cares about is amity park or whatever the other game is. by the way seems they care about the amity park like game more than their monster breeder like game just like he does. it also seems like he is own his own now the group started their own versions of both games under a new name and slight changes. he said they will help with the last updates to amity park but what they say in their discord makes it sound like they moved on to their own games.

Comments made by Gzone indicate a greater focus on Amity park. Team Bieno is unknown for how many members actually remain after the split of Stray Dream Games from Gzone's teams.

Stray Dream Games has a subscriber and they have directly said their priority is their Danny Phantom parody game. So far all of their updates have been on that game other than the initial name card of Monster Manor (I believe this is the name for the monster breeding game but am running off memory) that said I have not checked their page this week for their stayed weekly status updates.

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
Some Grafic problems are part of the game, like the Mother in a Gardening szene and some wulf scenes
Thanks. This one was one of the problems.
I am having problems to progress on the story. Don't know if my game is broken or I am not finding the correct way.
Is there a walk through? Cece line no progressing, I had the oral sex scene in the morning with her, but nothing is happening after this.
I have breed with her enough to unlock the second animation. Don't know if it was necessary.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Alright, so I gave Cecilia the fertility potion, she waited for a moment and then she came and talked to me. Now how do I talk to her to continue the quest? Do I raise her affection to a certain point? Cause I've spent 20+ in game days wandering around trying to activate the next step. Other than breeding and selling monsters, i'm a bit lost here. Anyone got an idea?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Alright, so I gave Cecilia the fertility potion, she waited for a moment and then she came and talked to me. Now how do I talk to her to continue the quest? Do I raise her affection to a certain point? Cause I've spent 20+ in game days wandering around trying to activate the next step. Other than breeding and selling monsters, i'm a bit lost here. Anyone got an idea?
At night your room, click three dots and talk with her and accept to use the potion

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
you have to goto the mother for some nights also I think. I was spamming Cecilia night after night wouldn't move forward the story. I did some nights with the mother and then Cecilia's event moved when I spent the night with Cecilia again.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
. by the way seems they care about the amity park like game more than their monster breeder like game just like he does.
It is not a case of preferring one game or another.
It's a case of doing one game first and then another after the first is complete like a sane, reasonable development.

We *had* to announce both games at the time, but if we could have, 'Monster Manor' would have only been announced once Dark Dimensions was finished. As Monster Manor will likely be the longer game, it goes second.

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes