kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
can somebody tell me why all male monsters look so stupid and not feral? I hate those human looking monsters but changing stuff in the options doesnt seem to change anything. i still have futanari and human looking males. + i dont have any scenes at all

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
can somebody tell me why all male monsters look so stupid and not feral? I hate those human looking monsters but changing stuff in the options doesnt seem to change anything. i still have futanari and human looking males. + i dont have any scenes at all
That's something that's changed in the most recent build. The creator went through a overhaul of sorts. As a result, there are no feral monsters yet, and there is only one sex position. There has been a lot of talk about that already in this thread.

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
For anyone having a problem trying to buy stuff and it constantly going back to "Foxen Collar", it's quite simple. Go into options and under the Dialogue tab, turn off "Autoplay Dialogue". I guess for some reason this keeps refreshing the menu. As you'll notice when you try to close it sometimes it comes back too.

Reactions: AAAAAedas

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
Also if anyones having trouble or getting tired of running in circles waiting for them to appear, it could be a coincidence but if you just hold ctrl and walk in a circle, it appears to happen so much faster.

Skep

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know why the game says i need DirectX runtime when i have DirectX 12 installed? 12 should be fully backwards compatible.

Ryoren

May 16, 2017
I have only Doge Animation in this download..... wth, where are the other animation ?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Hate how the dev went with human monsters. Terrible 'redesign' choice really. No longer a monster breeder just a human breeder with cat ears. -_-

Reactions: TungstenDuck

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hate how the dev went with human monsters. Terrible 'redesign' choice really. No longer a monster breeder just a human breeder with cat ears. :noexpression:
The way I understand it, it's a temporary setback. Or at least it's supposed to be. The way he redid the way monsters are handled, he had to fall back to a humanoid look for them.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I follow the progress of this game since I was 2d, thank you very much
Ehm... I don't think that this game was ever 2D. Didn't you mistake this for Breeding Season? That it's 2D If I remember correctly and both of them are different game from different developers.

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes