1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
house1.jpg

Overview:

Due to a cataclysmic virus event, 99% of males have been eradicated from the earth with females remaining untouched (How convenient!) . The world now stabilized, uses the Haven System in order to repopulate the world. A Haven is a region that is governed by a male known as a Haven Administrator (That's you!).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 01/November/2017
Developer:
Censorship
: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -

jasmine.jpg elsa.jpg marie.jpg mercedes.jpg remy.jpg chloe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Moving it then fixing it

Edit: done

Last edited:
Reactions: gundam00

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
The last man !
WIll give it a try ;)

Thanks for sharing

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The idea is nice but a little too boring after a while. The dev promised more variety in future releases.

Reactions: fungs

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
There's really no need for a cheat for this one. You go through a list of girls, click on the ones you like, look at one of two sets of them fucking.

Hopefully, the video compression gets a bit stronger in the future, and hopefully the "game" aspect to it becomes a bit stronger, as development continues, because I really like the premise and the writing/creativity that is in the game as it currently exists.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I made a similar twine game a while back, though unfinished and unreleased. Had more of a fantasy/ancient history kind of a spin on the whole repopulating though. Always nice to see someone shares one's impregnation fetish!

Reactions: Cirro84

anon7301

Jun 3, 2017
@ikaruga any mod or cheat?
you can directly edit the html's

<<set $maxturn to 170>>
<<set $sci_start to 150>>
<<set $eco_start to 150>>
<<set $cul_start to 150>>
<<set $rec_start to 150>>
<<set $money_start to 100000>>​
(these around line 239)
like I did there. Idk what this thing they're using but variable names start with $.
I find some others: $maxapps (prob max new applicants per turn), $sci_turn or $cul_turn for points per turn. you can just change them where it makes sense (with respect to how the game flows)

here's the (html file only) one I changed around slightly, if you don't wanna to do all that.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
you can directly edit the html's

<<set $maxturn to 170>>
<<set $sci_start to 150>>
<<set $eco_start to 150>>
<<set $cul_start to 150>>
<<set $rec_start to 150>>
<<set $money_start to 100000>>​
(these around line 239)
like I did there. Idk what this thing they're using but variable names start with $.
I find some others: $maxapps (prob max new applicants per turn), $sci_turn or $cul_turn for points per turn. you can just change them where it makes sense (with respect to how the game flows)

here's the (html file only) one I changed around slightly, if you don't wanna to do all that.
While it's awesome you did this, 170 turns pretty much guarantees no one will ever be able to finish the game. The money and points guarantee you're able to upgrade your Haven to Level 3 on turn 1, making so you can recruit 3 girls each turn from turn 1.

By picking the highest revenue girls available each turn, upgrade areas when available, and keeping everyone constantly pregnant, you'll be done with everything, collected every girl and have every upgrade by turn 13 or so, and by 16 have several thousand of each resource and have over 200,000 in the bank. Then you have to keep clicking for another 154 turns. :\

I'd highly recommend editing the first value down to 20 at most instead of 170 before starting the game, although the original 16 turns makes a perfect game achievable without new game plus and provides a bit of challenge when playing carelessly.

EloquentBarbarian

Jun 4, 2017
Really good game when you get over the short time period in which to achieve as much as possible and realise it's not actually the end of the game. This is counter-intuitive compared to most other games and kinda refreshing.
To sum it up, it's a small package game with great ideas. This just makes me want it to continue and be bigger, which is a good sign.

After watching this video, I can never view this sort of thing as a "Fuck yeah!" moment anymore
and thank you for ruining it for me too.. :p
Why ruined? It's only one... out of hundreds, if not thousands of different scenarios; pick the one you like best :)

Reactions: sadmax and Satyrock

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Any NTR??? Sorry I had to ask. Lol last guy standing get cucked. At least I thought it was funny. Downloading now will make a real comment once I played it.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes