• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Maybe I just don't understand this game, but how do you progress in Stage 4.2?

So, from the start you grab your gear, the tissues, go through the gas hall to get a key, but the key doesn't seem to open or interact with anything and every other path is a dead end.

What am I missing?

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
Maybe I just don't understand this game, but how do you progress in Stage 4.2?

So, from the start you grab your gear, the tissues, go through the gas hall to get a key, but the key doesn't seem to open or interact with anything and every other path is a dead end.

What am I missing?
If you are where I think you are, you use the key outside to open a container with a keycard in it

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
anyone have any recommendations for pregnancy games like this?
Pregnancy and/or cumflation?

Here's a list off the top of my head for either/or/both:
Anthophobia
Bioasshard
Delta Zone
Fallen Princess Knight
Giant Insect Research Institution (Giant Insect Lab) - very similar gameplay but shorter
Goblin Burrow
Hailey's Treasure Adventure
Hounds of the Meteor
Inura
Iris in Labyrinth
Last Evil
Object Control
Parasite in City
Syahata's Bad Day
The Agnietta
The Last Barbarian
Thornsin
Too Much Light
Ukiyo Illusion Fair
Wicked Island
Wolf's Dungeon

Mar 24, 2022
Pregnancy and/or cumflation?

Here's a list off the top of my head for either/or/both:
Anthophobia
Bioasshard
Delta Zone
Fallen Princess Knight
Giant Insect Research Institution (Giant Insect Lab) - very similar gameplay but shorter
Goblin Burrow
Hailey's Treasure Adventure
Hounds of the Meteor
Inura
Iris in Labyrinth
Last Evil
Object Control
Parasite in City
Syahata's Bad Day
The Agnietta
The Last Barbarian
Thornsin
Too Much Light
Ukiyo Illusion Fair
Wicked Island
Wolf's Dungeon
Thanks mate

Reactions: stealthywolf

lumalizard

Aug 16, 2019
Henlo i'm a horny developer who hobbies in making game mods.
I couldn't get good on navigation skills so I made a mod for me that allows you to fly and noclip through walls.

Untitled.png

It shares the same controls with GMOD as stated below:

V: Toggle Noclip
WASD: Move
Space: Ascend
Ctrl: Descend
Shift: Faster
Alt: Slower

It's wonky when the heroine is doing animations but it still somewhat works. in short, preferrably don't fly around when you sex.
It's a BepInEx mod so it should be compatible with most versions of the game including the most recent v0.41.

Installation
1. Get latest stable x64 release of BepInEx from here or here
2. Extract BepInEx_~~.zip to root of your game, so winhttp.dll is in the same directory with BreedLab.exe
3. Launch the game once, see the title screen and exit out
4. Put BLabMod.dll in ./BepInEx/plugins folder

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2023
This game needs a normal engine and some open world map like GTA 5 or bigger and variable tools to fuck NPCs with monsters. then this hidden gem would be a game of the century!

Most hentai games lack of open world, cars, pregnancies and cute 3d-like heroines, fr

Jul 23, 2023
Henlo i'm a horny developer who hobbies in making game mods.
I couldn't get good on navigation skills so I made a mod for me that allows you to fly and noclip through walls.

View attachment 3551385

It shares the same controls with GMOD as stated below:

V: Toggle Noclip
WASD: Move
Space: Ascend
Ctrl: Descend
Shift: Faster
Alt: Slower

It's wonky when the heroine is doing animations but it still somewhat works. in short, preferrably don't fly around when you sex.
It's a BepInEx mod so it should be compatible with most versions of the game including the most recent v0.41.

Installation
1. Get latest stable x64 release of BepInEx from here or here
2. Extract BepInEx_~~.zip to root of your game, so winhttp.dll is in the same directory with BreedLab.exe
3. Launch the game once, see the title screen and exit out
4. Put BLabMod.dll in ./BepInEx/plugins folder
Would you compact this all into one alone EXE.cutable file like normal trainers, please! Thx

Zero0932

Mar 23, 2022
This game needs a normal engine and some open world map like GTA 5 or bigger and variable tools to fuck NPCs with monsters. then this hidden gem would be a game of the century!

Most hentai games lack of open world, cars, pregnancies and cute 3d-like heroines, fr
this game is being made by one guy and i think you have the wrong game

Reactions: kluchidze
Jul 23, 2023
Can you upload it somewhere like google drive or gofileio or that firedrive cloud (MediaFire?) the one which has "fire" in the name cloud?

Anonymfile got some loading issue, it says wait some seconds then the timer restarts again.
Mixdrop says error: Failed captcha verification. Please try again. #errcode: 2
Krakenfile is gone: Web server is down
Mega got some stupid restrictions, I can't even download a 50mb archive from there
Pixeldrain shows this message and says: limit 20.0 GB per day... bla bla bla "you have already downloaded 27.4 GB." even tho I've never used this cloud before, like wtf, stupid vpn users

Any help?

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2023
If you are where I think you are, you use the key outside to open a container with a keycard in it
There should be some tasks, map or at least some arrows which would lead you to the quest point, I was just spawned in the middle of the room, no hints, no monsters to fuck, no thing, some nude green bitch standing in front of the tv that's it, all doors are locked

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
Is that a bug? Once a monster mounted you, you can't resist or fight back, it just inseminated you and game over wtf. I pressed Space and let it go but it's enough only for one push, dumb unbalanced OP horny monsters, no joy at all
it's a part of a game, you have to be stealthy and manage your stamina properly to avoid gameovers. Also there was at least one enemy you can't escape and have to avoid at all costs.
But! If you complete game once you will unlock the godmode.

Jul 23, 2023
What should I do next?
I've got the keycard from the dark dormitory Office, escaped the invincible wolf, seen a girl fucking some scientist " "5" " times before exit, there are some naked bodies lying around..., killed the snake, saved around the green TV, but the next door is locked, don't know where do I use the card
111111111.jpg

P.S. Oh, never mind, found the entrance in the room where's the girl chilling
222222222222.jpg

Last edited:

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
So I'm stuck in Act 2. Or was, for 3 attempts in a row last time I played until I had to just quick jump to 3 and lose all my progress. I just got back to the game and started from the beginning but thought I'd ask this in advance.

After getting back up from downstairs, with the infinite stamina werewolf thingie and getting the keycard, there's nothing I can do. I can't go back down as the game says that area is completed. The only zone I have left is that small corridor with a dark end with that lizard thingie. I've explored every bit of it, clicked on every wall and done everything I could. I assumed it was just a bug but I haven't found any posts about it either so idk. What are you supposed to do there?

Other than that I absolutely adore this game btw!

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes