Breast Slider

cruedeo

May 18, 2023
Hello there,

I would love it if more games would have a breast slider.

In many games, I get the sense that the creator cranked the slider all the way up.

I am aware that in some genres this is wanted and deliberate, but in most cases, I would appreciate it if we could have a more nuanced option available.

That's all, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Have a great day!

Reactions: NeonSelf

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hello there,

In many games, I get the sense that the creator cranked the slider all the way up.

I am aware that in some genres this is wanted and deliberate, but in most cases, I would appreciate it if we could have a more nuanced option available.

Have a great day!
You do know, that this is a feature request for the forum? Not one for a special game or games? Usually simple ask the question what the staff of the zone could do to implement that. (Putting the gun on every dev so he implement what you wish for?!)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You do understand that around 85% of the game use static pre-created images, and therefore can only, at most, offer a limited range of customization ? Even games using drawing and sprites can't offer two set of boobs size without having to draw twice any upper sprites.

Hell, even real time 3D games are limited in their options, because both the clothing, poses and animations are impacted by this, and outside of a given range it would lead to weird effects.
Yet, this can only apply if the devs are competent enough to create the slider. There's no magic, they would have to come up with a transformative that would give consistent, coherent, and good looking result. Then they would have to know how to apply it to a precise part of the model meshes. Then they would have to know how to access the weight map of any meshes applied in top of the model, in order to guess where they have to report that transformative, in order to report the new boob size to those meshes.
It's totally possible of course, but there's a reason why even AAA games are generally limited in their model customization possibilities.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello there,

I would love it if the F95 forum would have a guest slider.

In many threads, I get the sense that the guests have cranked their slider all the way to the fanatically fringe conspiracy levels. (I don't think I need to name names... we all know who has cranked it up to 11)

I am aware that in some forums this is wanted and deliberate, but in most cases on F95, I would appreciate it if we could have a more nuanced option available.

Have a great day!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
In many threads, I get the sense that the guests have cranked their slider all the way to the fanatically fringe conspiracy levels.
Hey, it's not a conspiracy !
Okay, there's freaks who believe that plastic surgeons and bra makers teamed together with some devs to promote the rise of big boobed girls, in order to boost their business. But well, who, except them, can be stupid enough to believe such stupidity ?
The truth, everyone smart know it. Reptilians use human milk in their eternal youth potions. And well, the more they are, the more they need that milk. It's why they are promoting big boobed girls everywhere they can. The nephew of my hairdresser's sister-in-law's neighbor have a friend who seen the proof, so you can't deny it. :illuminati:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
The truth, everyone smart know it. Reptilians use human milk in their eternal youth potions. And well, the more they are, the more they need that milk. It's why they are promoting big boobed girls everywhere they can. The nephew of my hairdresser's sister-in-law's neighbor have a friend who seen the proof, so you can't deny it. :illuminati:
So you're saying the next tag to rise in popularity will be lactation? I won't complain about that.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Breast slider could be a keyword for game research in the forum. Illusion even named a game Breast Slider because was something new at those times.

Reactions: POLTATO

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Imagine an AI that could take a drawing or art asset and output it with different breast sizes... Fuck AGI this is what research should be going towards.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Breast slider could be a keyword for game research in the forum. Illusion even named a game Breast Slider because was something new at those times.
probably because most games illusion made were essentially boob sliders. (ie. 90% of the game was a character maker, which a flimsy contraption of a 'game' attached to it as an afterthought.)

cruedeo

May 18, 2023
You do know, that this is a feature request for the forum? Not one for a special game or games? Usually simple ask the question what the staff of the zone could do to implement that. (Putting the gun on every dev so he implement what you wish for?!)
I am sorry, I was under the impression it was for a general suggestion.
Apologize if this has caused any trouble or harm.

If a mod would be so kind, they might be able to move that to the correct section.

Such a proactive approach would be commendable and would go above and beyond what anyone could ask for, but I think it is a bit too extreme. I know, some might like or need that, but I think, it would be too much to ask of any person.

But maybe it inspires a dev, the tag could be created, or maybe there are people with mutual interest.

Anyway, wish you all the best!

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am sorry, I was under the impression it was for a general suggestion.
Apologize if this has caused any trouble or harm.
Neither harm or trouble should have this cause, assuming no forum staff has threaten any devs with their guns or so.:LOL:
If a mod would be so kind, they might be able to move that to the correct section.
It is now, seems like a kind mod have done that.;)