AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
With a revenge plot being discussed in the description and a phone and drugs being involved I'm wondering whether there's also blackmail or humiliation. They're currently not tagged.
I'm asking because I haven't played the game yet, I'm currently sorting all my bookmarks from F95 out and this is a game I bookmarked for later.

kauno

Oct 10, 2018
Hey dev, will Becky smoke cigarettes in this game? I would like her to have the choice at least.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
With a revenge plot being discussed in the description and a phone and drugs being involved I'm wondering whether there's also blackmail or humiliation. They're currently not tagged.
I'm asking because I haven't played the game yet, I'm currently sorting all my bookmarks from F95 out and this is a game I bookmarked for later.
Of course these are situations that are scheduled to happen in the future. History is unfolding. Blackmail and humiliation will be present. In fact, they're already starting to peek through, if you're paying attention to the story.

My intention is that the tag does not appear until it happens in the story. Because I don't like to search for games by tags and when playing, I don't see what I'm looking for happening.

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
My intention is that the tag does not appear until it happens in the story. Because I don't like to search for games by tags and when playing, I don't see what I'm looking for happening.
Very noble, I like that.
But bear in mind that you also do lose some players by it. Maybe tagging the game with them but clearly stating the "currently encorporated tags" as a compromise.

But yeah, your current way is even more honest. Hats off to that (and I am really looking forward for more tags to appear :) ) .

Reactions: Manowar23
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes