VN Ren'Py Completed Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
256000_6UkXBw.png

Overview:
Young College student Shinn Akatsuki returns to his high school as a tutor for the under-performing students who are bad at mathematics, at the apparent request from the principal. Although an impeccable and courteous man on the outside, Shinn hides a very dark side to him: as part of his unending perversion, he enjoys seeing girls getting “mind broken” by him. Never satisfied before, however, he discarded his past victims. But now, Shinn decides to create his own “Sex Slaves”, and with these dark thoughts in mind, and selects the candidates he considers “ideal” as he become acquainted with the school. On the first part of the series, it will feature the milf looking Rina Akiyama who is the school’s disciplinary teacher. Touko Takatsukasa, the cool star of the basketball team. Aina Aozaki, the star of the swimming team who is always cheerful and lastly, Ritsuko Yasuhiro. The tennis star player who is rich and spoiled. Along the way, Shinn will discover their dark secret and will use it everyway to exploit them as much as he could!
Thread Updated: 2022-02-14
Release Date: 2022-02-12
Developer: PUSH! Publication -
Censorship: No
Version: Deluxe Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

Thank to @Ryahn for the deluxe version.

255996_qjhRMu.jpg 255997_IuPflx.jpg 255998_k28yFz.jpg 255999_l6WunI.jpg harem_scene_1 2.png naoko_sex1-1.png ritsuko__cg_4 12.png cYcF1m.jpg iHy_GP.jpg Xqab5r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

favnur

Mar 12, 2018
It's a lot closer too Ura Kyoushi. Which is my favorite Bishop game

A LOT closer now to the game

Reactions: Tunak23

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Waaait a minute, some of these characters look like impersonations of Highschool D x D characters.

Reactions: mgtoons

criss

Jun 6, 2017
i must say 1 thing they have really high expectancy from people if they think that they will be able gather 60k (i talking about their last goal) for game on kickstarter but i'm not in position to rate their abilities. whatsoever i wish them good luck

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The overview makes the gameplay sound like rape and forced content, but the genre spoiler has none of that, but romance. Anyone know which it is?

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Never trust games funded by Kickstarter. Most game devs take the money are run or give up with half-completed products even when they reach 3x or more their funding goal. At least devs funded through Patreon have an incentive to release regular updates on their game.

Just look at . Funded, demo released a year and a half ago with no other updates since.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
This smacks of cheap advertising - putting a demo here, when he fully intends to sell it on Steam for $25, just to get people to sign up for the Kickstarter (which still needs $25k with less than 4 weeks to go).

Reactions: genthrow and swe920

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Ummmm.... 60K?.... Think I'll go play Waifu Academy and toss them a few bucks.

In any event good luck with your development.

Reactions: genthrow

Ion.TemUS

Formerly 'John.TermUS'
Jun 8, 2017
I mean, kickstarter sounds nice. Its better paying a couple of bucks once, wait till the project is funded and see it released than to have a game that is "in development" for 2+ years just to be getting less and less content and being cancelled before it can even finish.

Reactions: liuka

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
if this gets fully funded i will have lost hope in humanity like whatttttt ...... there is artist like Sakimichan who does some of the best art i never seen in my life doing less than this weird ass shoulder to neck ration art ... there is some Black Lilith games who did less than this concept .... that are 10 times better than this wooot how is this even possible .... already close to 10 k on the thingy D:

Reactions: AAn1212
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes