HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
brad.png
About this game:

As the title suggests, Brad’s Erotic Week covers (or will cover, once it is complete) one week in the life of Brad (the PC). As the game opens, he is a lonely guy with a taste for voyeurism who has become obsessed with a woman he saw in a coffee shop.

Brad’s loneliness doesn’t last long though, as the other women in his life start making it known that they’re open to being more than friends (as long as the player doesn’t screw it up). There are four romance options in the base game, although one of them (Serenthia) has barely been implemented. Four more romance options are planned for inclusion, starting with Jasmine and Azumi, who have already been introduced in the game.​

Game Info:
Updated:
December 13, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Adventure, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Fetish, Group Sex
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 7 [1.7.3]
Developer / Publisher:
Official Board:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Start.html" to start playing.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:
1.7.3 Patch

| | |
MEGA from @RobNorthman and mirrors from @muttdoggy
Saves (1.6.5):

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fixed some redundancy problems, fixed some info and added a few more.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the help.

Excellent walkthrough here:

If you want to use my saves, go to the "Import Saves" option in the main menu.

Reactions: Burt and muttdoggy

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
This is a really difficult game. I have not witnessed a penetration scene or a blow job scene.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is a really difficult game. I have not witnessed a penetration scene or a blow job scene.
Itpika provided a link to the walkthrough
There's a walkthrough for each section in that website. In the beginning, make several saves and back them up. You should have a save focusing on Emily the Secretary and another save focusing on the Stripper Natalie. Along the way, you'll be able to get scenes with Azumi, Faith, and a couple voyeur scenes.

Reactions: User #19006

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Can I assume Episodes 1 through 5 are all in there? Or do we need to get those separately?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
nice been following this a while and playing when i can

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Itpika provided a link to the walkthrough
There's a walkthrough for each section in that website. In the beginning, make several saves and back them up. You should have a save focusing on Emily the Secretary and another save focusing on the Stripper Natalie. Along the way, you'll be able to get scenes with Azumi, Faith, and a couple voyeur scenes.
I used the guide and i still failed

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
what are the new additions in episode 6?
The only thing I could find is from a post back in March
"Sizing is still in flux as I translate my outline notes into actual storyboard frames, but there are changes to:
Wednesday Strip Club (About 200-300 pages for Azumi/Natalie)
Wednesday Home (About 75-150 pages for Azumi/Natalie not counting updated recap)
Thursday Office (About 125-250 pages for Jasmine)
Thursday afternoon home (about 25-100 pages for Jasmine and Azumi/Natalie)"
Part of that will be in episode 7. Things got pushed back as he lost a couple artists and still needs more that meet his high standards.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The game is stable but think of it this way... The game's like an octopus.You start at the head and work your way down the tentacles. They may or may not cross other tentacles. It's not a straight path so what you think may be good or bad often isn't that way in the end. Many dedicated players of this game often do save-swapping and they try each other's saves. I've got a few myself. One for Faith, another 2 for emily, 2 for melanie, and one for Jasmine.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No. Unfortunately we can't bang Jasmine. That is in the works tho. He's got some planning stuff all over his website. I don't know if it's planned for part of episode 7 or 8.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The guide that muttdoggy provided is to the site of the chief tester Dues Exlibris so he really does know how the entire game works the game is completely free though they have a patreon and the game really does deserve money as money was never the reason and never will be

Reactions: Teguh86
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes