Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
Most probably the developer used DLsite's "APP GENERATOR". If you look at the description of the Android version, there is a lot more information that's been added as compared to the PC version.
In the Android game info there are pictures of Ren and the nun in 2 different clothes. Were these other clothes in the PC game too? I don't remember it being there.

mannymanhood

Feb 9, 2018
Most probably the developer used DLsite's "APP GENERATOR". If you look at the description of the Android version, there is a lot more information that's been added as compared to the PC version.
There's no difference in the original descriptions. Only the app generator description added to the original description. I'm wondering is it the developer who chose to have this released, or DLsite who went through their backlog of older games and made android versions. I hope it's the former, but I'm not having my hopes up.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There's no difference in the original descriptions. Only the app generator description added to the original description. I'm wondering is it the developer who chose to have this released, or DLsite who went through their backlog of older games and made android versions. I hope it's the former, but I'm not having my hopes up.
Does it really matter? Whether the developer gave his okay or DLSite did on their own the end result is the developer did no make anything new and will get more money. If the developer came back to give us that 3rd ending that would matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ka1E1 and Toushiro

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Does it really matter? Whether the developer gave his okay or DLSite did on their own the end result is the developer did no make anything new and will get more money. If the developer came back to give us that 3rd ending that would matter.
It matters in the sense that something did happen rather than nothing happening at all. It means the developer might be considering coming back to this or is looking for funds to get back to it. Either way, we know he's been getting more active on Twitter so maybe he needs time to get back into it. I mean it's been years since he developed the game so obviously he needs to rehabilitate his skills.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Not sure about now but when I saw it initially, the PC version had the old bare bone description. I'm not even sure who manages product pages so we can't really be sure if it was the Dev himself who uploaded the Android version or if it was DLsite that did it for him. And I don't think DLsite is allowed to automatically create Android apps from "backlogs", I mean it would be helpful if they did that but it would be questionable for those Devs who wanted to make UI tweaks for the Android releases.

mannymanhood

Feb 9, 2018
Not sure about now but when I saw it initially, the PC version had the old bare bone description. I'm not even sure who manages product pages so we can't really be sure if it was the Dev himself who uploaded the Android version or if it was DLsite that did it for him. And I don't think DLsite is allowed to automatically create Android apps from "backlogs", I mean it would be helpful if they did that but it would be questionable for those Devs who wanted to make UI tweaks for the Android releases.
I really hope that's the case.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea I don't see them doing its themselves. What if the dev was working on an android version and they fucked them by dropping a bad auto made one before them. Most likely something the dev did himself. Just logged in and hit the generate and post button, but most likely means he's not dead atleast.

Reactions: ThatWrath
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes