SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
箱子BOX Cover 2.png

Overview:
箱子BOX is a 2D artist who makes Pinups and Art of original and commissioned characters, the biggest feature that all of his characters have are Huge Breasts/Nipples and Huge Penis/Balls, the genres that constitute the majority of these works are Corruption/Moral Degeneration/Futanari & Scat, He is an artist who works with delay in the deliveries of each reward so I recommend keeping the order given to each folder.​

Updated: 2023-04-18
Artist: 箱子BOX - - -
Censorship: Yes & No (Only Old Works And Some Commissions Are Censored)
Language: English/Chinese
Resolution: ~1000x1600p+, ~2500x3600p+, ~4500x3200p+
Content: 2082 (Images)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection Download:
Old Works + Extras Up To Date (Updatable)

YD09.jpg XX-01.jpg 12-BLACK-03.jpg JD10.jpg 02.jpg 17.jpg SDKL-02Q.jpg SDKL-03.jpg 酒吞童子201903.jpg 302.jpg 306.jpg XNKBN05.jpg G-芽衣-3.jpg 60.1.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg BOBAJK02-B-01.jpg BOBAJK02-B-05.jpg LO002-002.jpg BOSSHI-01-02.jpg BOSSHI-01-04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
So i did download all, and looks like the amount of scat images is kinda small so just look on the search bar "scat" and it should be easy to delete them all, i did also check the pictures to make sure i deleted all and i think i got them all, other than that there are quite some extra pics, guns, armors, rough drawings and futanari with animal/multiple/too big dicks that may be a bit too much. Getting rid of those is a bit more time consuming but oh well, overall this artist is quite good

Reactions: SAAVEDRA

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
So i did download all, and looks like the amount of scat images is kinda small so just look on the search bar "scat" and it should be easy to delete them all, i did also check the pictures to make sure i deleted all and i think i got them all, other than that there are quite some extra pics, guns, armors, rough drawings and futanari with animal/multiple/too big dicks that may be a bit too much. Getting rid of those is a bit more time consuming but oh well, overall this artist is quite good
He Is A Very Interesting Artist Because He Makes Hard Content For His Fanbox But He Makes Very Different Content For His Commissions (Concept Art, Skins, Sketchs, Etc).

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
Hi there. Thanks for the collection. For anyone that is interested in the psd's the artist put the file: 箱子BOX_2020_1\FANBOX-007\FANBOX-07.jpg in the archive as a jpq. But you can change the extension to .psd since it is the psd file. It is in the 箱子BOX_2020_1 in this collection.

Reactions: SAAVEDRA