VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bow Boo [v0.1.3] [Mrodx]

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
hot render 720p.png

Overview:
This is the start of our quest with Bowsette and Boosette as we follow their adventures to find out why they were transformed into hot horny girls. What will they have to do to get back to their original forms? Who sent them the crowns? And why?

They're thirsty for... information, and you can follow along and take advantag... err, control of the situation!​

Updated: 2018-12-06
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
- -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0003.png GThLV4E.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png FqGaEvj.png

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm not really big on visual novels myself. On the other hand I think game requests might be the wrong area for this.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Technically, it's the right spot, but I'd suggest to the dev, if you want it featured, Edit your first post to look like the same format as a normal game thread, and provide a link to a download.

Format provided in spoiler.

Reactions: yoyomistro

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Technically, it's the right spot...
[/SPOILER]
Hey DarthSeduction, thanks for the help, man!

I don't intend to bother, but how do I get my game to be featured in the "Games" forum/tab?

It's been moved from Request to General Discussions now... :confused:

Reactions: yoyomistro

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey DarthSeduction, thanks for the help, man!

I don't intend to bother, but how do I get my game to be featured in the "Games" forum/tab?

It's been moved from Request to General Discussions now... :confused:
I just dropped a message in the discord, hopefully a mod or uploader will see it and take care of it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You should really give it a try, the file's 70mb only :)

I've been getting good feedback in South American forums, hopefully it will do well here as well ;)
You should put in a ticket (at the bottom of any page) and request the game developer badge. As for the game itself i'm not into lesbian stuff so can't really give you feedback.

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
You should really give it a try, the file's 70mb only :)

I've been getting good feedback in South American forums, hopefully it will do well here as well ;)
Actually I already did, the meme is currently that, end up succumbing to the impulse
btw where are you from?

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
You should put in a ticket (at the bottom of any page) and request the game developer badge. As for the game itself i'm not into lesbian stuff so can't really give you feedback.
It's still in development, so you should expect to see more than just lesbian... I'm currently working on another character that should have a penis, hahaha

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Actually I already did, the meme is currently that, end up succumbing to the impulse
btw where are you from?
Ohh I see, hahaha

And did you like it? How do you like the dialog?

I'm from Brazil. :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's still in development, so you should expect to see more than just lesbian... I'm currently working on another character that should have a penis, hahaha
Then I shall revisit the game and give you proper feedback in the next version.