VN Ren'Py Bound by Night [v0.15a] [BoundByNight]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for the update "BoundByNight".
This game is a real treat for me.
It's always a real pleasure to discover the rest of the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BoundByNight

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BoundByNight-0.15a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
First, thank you for posting this. I really appreciate it. Meant to do it myself but work kept demanding my time and you beat me to it. Hugely appreciate it. (y)
Thank you! Knowing people are enjoying it is what keeps me going, and I appreciate it that folks are staying with me through the long development process. It means a lot.

Anyway, yes, with huge thanks to laserjet28 for posting some links, the latest update is indeed now out in the wild, here, over at , and in a public-facing post on . I'm trying to finish up the script for the next update (v0.16a) and will get started on renders for that probably in the next week. In addition to new content, I've also been working pretty hard with a fabulous artist on creating a new set of menus and UI. Can't wait to roll that out for everyone.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Spring (or Autumn if you're south of the equator).

Cheers

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Or tell the straights to stop having gay tag on a heterosexual games.
Fun fact... About a year ago, I tried editing the title of this thread to specifically say "M/M Visual Novel" (or something to that effect) precisely because I was tired of homophobes "accidentally" clicking in and feeling compelled to comment. I'm not sure if it auto-reverted or a moderator manually changed it back, but obviously it did not stick. One of the reasons I backed away from regularly posting here.

• Sad
Reactions: dummer87
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes