BoSS - Bully of Same Street

phaedrusinexile

Dec 15, 2017
So, long time lurker first time poster, trying to post this and my lurker status has meant that I don't have enough points to post anything. Which is awkward. So if you don't have enough points to post I'm assuming you start in introductions... and then talk about what you're doing and if enough people do something i would get enough points to be able to actually post the game. It is still early dev. Its largely scaffolded out - has simple mechanics and a lot of adult content image wise. I haven't done a lot story wise yet. If there is interest, I will work on adding in more - either more paths [streets {fetishes} - assuming i can find content] or just fleshing out stories - events - special endings. [its currently 3gb of gifs broken out into 6 paths caucasian, african american, asian, blonde, brunette, ginger]

The general plot - so far - is that your family moves to this new town and almost immediately after entering your car gets surrounded, and your father taken out and beaten and forced to leave. You are just becoming 18 that day so you are exempt from the rules of their town and are granted a brief training period before you become subject to them. [The rules are explained more in the game - one of the few large blocks of text - but only like a page - in case inconsistencies in plot bother you]. So you then have 30 days to train and challenge [without game over consequences] before you can be challenged [game over consequences for failing]. Its pretty standard level till you can earn money, buy upgrades to train faster, go out and conquer. Also to keep it from the rape side of the equation - which i'm not really comfortable writing for [sorry], you must have sufficient charm to see the scenes [its a random generated number right now - might change in future - all depends].

A lot of this was to give back to the community, some of this was to make use of my archive gathered from a site which is banning all such content in the near future. So if there's interest i'm happy to share what i have so far, and if its not too horrible that it can be salvaged into an actual game, i'd be happy to continue work on it. [I'm a dev by trade, so the coding side isn't an issue, its more the writing gets a little tedious if not inspired].

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So, long time lurker first time poster, trying to post this and my lurker status has meant that I don't have enough points to post anything. Which is awkward. So if you don't have enough points to post I'm assuming you start in introductions... and then talk about what you're doing and if enough people do something i would get enough points to be able to actually post the game. It is still early dev. Its largely scaffolded out - has simple mechanics and a lot of adult content image wise. I haven't done a lot story wise yet. If there is interest, I will work on adding in more - either more paths [streets {fetishes} - assuming i can find content] or just fleshing out stories - events - special endings. [its currently 3gb of gifs broken out into 6 paths caucasian, african american, asian, blonde, brunette, ginger]

The general plot - so far - is that your family moves to this new town and almost immediately after entering your car gets surrounded, and your father taken out and beaten and forced to leave. You are just becoming 18 that day so you are exempt from the rules of their town and are granted a brief training period before you become subject to them. [The rules are explained more in the game - one of the few large blocks of text - but only like a page - in case inconsistencies in plot bother you]. So you then have 30 days to train and challenge [without game over consequences] before you can be challenged [game over consequences for failing]. Its pretty standard level till you can earn money, buy upgrades to train faster, go out and conquer. Also to keep it from the rape side of the equation - which i'm not really comfortable writing for [sorry], you must have sufficient charm to see the scenes [its a random generated number right now - might change in future - all depends].

A lot of this was to give back to the community, some of this was to make use of my archive gathered from a site which is banning all such content in the near future. So if there's interest i'm happy to share what i have so far, and if its not too horrible that it can be salvaged into an actual game, i'd be happy to continue work on it. [I'm a dev by trade, so the coding side isn't an issue, its more the writing gets a little tedious if not inspired].
To post links, all you need to do is make three posts (either making a thread or posting in a thread).

Welcome and good luck with your game!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Sounds interesting, it kinda reminds me of a lewd version of Karate Kid. I would like to give the game a try as long as there's no rape in the story.