The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
It doesn't change from 60.4% when you swap gear that gives points to Haki. Try swapping Amazon suit with Old god's coat
Nice! Thanks for finding this. It was a problem with Bonus status, I was just making checks with the base Haki, and not the Bonus one provided by equips.

This is happening with Fist of Love too.

Is fixed now!
1709736696423.png

Rankunoz

Nov 3, 2022
Solid 10/10 game for me the only issue I seem to run into is the shops money limit, I have Millions of Berri in items but cant sell them since the the 4 shops has a combined total of like 400k.

Sep 1, 2019
Textbox appears in a really annoying way every time I click to go to the next line of dialogue. Like it's loading in all the assets for the box and it can't keep up or something.

Edit: Problem is fixed if you set the textbox opacity to 0%.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Had a great time with this a few updates ago. I see that a lot of the systems have been redone and old saves don't work anymore. Just wondering, is the game in a stable enough state that it won't have to go through another revision and force a restart? I get that there's a cheat option now, but I'd still rather not go through the effort of grinding if a future update will require a new game.

Last edited:

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Had a great time with this a few updates ago. I see that a lot of the systems have been redone and old saves don't work anymore. Just wondering, is the game in a stable enough state that it won't have to go through another revision and force a restart? I get that there's a cheat option now, but I'd still rather not go through the effort of grinding if a future update will require a new game.
The game is much much much more stable right now, and the code is more clean right now. So, the new save will problably not happen again.

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Pretty good game so far, clever use of the characters available in the one piece canon.
Got a bit of a theory on what Mc's fruit actually does. The "Heart-Heart" fruit (name pending) so far includes healing, healing others, controlling/persuading people in a positive manner and grows in power with experiencing lust with another (Though this might just be from practice from the last point) All these action are typically associated with hearts in media, be it Heath for the healing, affection with Mc's persuasion or lust being a source of power. So he seems to hold control over the meta-physicals idea of a "Heart". Maybe his awakening lets him literally see into the "heart" of someone at will.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or deliberate for balancing purposes, but the "Potion Addict" does not seem to work in battle, only the field. If that was intentional, then what ever, just wish I knew before I dropped 4 levels into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Alley Guy

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Pretty good game so far, clever use of the characters available in the one piece canon.
Got a bit of a theory on what Mc's fruit actually does. The "Heart-Heart" fruit (name pending) so far includes healing, healing others, controlling/persuading people in a positive manner and grows in power with experiencing lust with another (Though this might just be from practice from the last point) All these action are typically associated with hearts in media, be it Heath for the healing, affection with Mc's persuasion or lust being a source of power. So he seems to hold control over the meta-physicals idea of a "Heart". Maybe his awakening lets him literally see into the "heart" of someone at will.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or deliberate for balancing purposes, but the "Potion Addict" does not seem to work in battle, only the field. If that was intentional, then what ever, just wish I knew before I dropped 4 levels into it.
Sorry for that, I already fixed this issue on the code 0.6 version will patch this problem

Reactions: TTitan and flash098

ibragim98

Aug 15, 2023
View attachment 3014683

Overview:
Booty Hunter is a ONE PIECE RPG/H-GAME, where you complete QUESTS and BOUNTIES while meeting new people, building your crew, and getting stronger. The game gives you the freedom to explore the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: TheAlleyGuy - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.5.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3398005 View attachment 3398010 View attachment 3398009 View attachment 3398011 View attachment 3398013 View attachment 3398006 View attachment 3398007 View attachment 3398012 View attachment 3398008 View attachment 3398014 View attachment 3398003
Letsss goooo

cakter

Apr 28, 2020
Everything was good until i see a female Luffy. I don't think the plot needed Luffy. It felt like the story had a bit more of its own flavour until Luffy got there.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Finally a one piece game that is actually interesting! Excited to see how this progresses.
Also im just straight up crying whenever the OP score hits me with an emotional song.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes