Tutorial Unity Booty Farm [Nutaku] Toggle Debug Menu

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Screenshot 2023-07-18 225002.png

Hello!
In this Tutorial i will be showing you how to activate the Debug menu for the Game Booty Farm from the Nutaku.net Website on PC.

First install BepInEx and UnityExplorer.

Start the game and open up the C# Console of UnityExplorer(At the top) if its not already open.

In this C# Console paste this code into it and hit Compile:

Code:
DebugMenuView dmv = new DebugMenuView();
dmv.OnTapDebug();
Now youre done, you can hit F7 to close UnityExplorer and you can play around with the Debug Menu!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aka645

ysaba

Feb 3, 2023
how do you install and set up BepInEx and UnityExplorer. Im dumb so I really dont know what Im doing

Rino74

Jan 25, 2021
i have tried the desktop version of the game, with bepinex IL2CPP V6 and UnityExplorer.BepInEx.IL2CPP, i can get bepinex to open a consol window when i start the game but i can't get the consol from unityexplorer so i can write in the code. anyone that have make it work?

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
i have tried the desktop version of the game, with bepinex IL2CPP V6 and UnityExplorer.BepInEx.IL2CPP, i can get bepinex to open a consol window when i start the game but i can't get the consol from unityexplorer so i can write in the code. anyone that have make it work?
Then u probably have the wrong unityexplorer version for that bepinex version

Reactions: Rino74

Rino74

Jan 25, 2021
Ok, well what version did you use?

Found it..

Was using a to new beta

these files work fine
BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_6.0.0-pre.1
UnityExplorer.BepInEx.IL2CPP

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry1887

Rino74

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not good at unity coding, but would it be possible to trick the game so when you buy dlc or animations it check your game gold instead of the server (real money) and download it?