A temporary solution for the incompatibility problem implemented in v2.4.10
Incompatibility of the patch v2.4.7 and newer with older versions of Ren'Py (older than v6.99.14). What does it mean?
If the game is made with a Ren'Py SDK older than v6.99.14, the game will crash with the transparency patch v2.4.7 and newer. What is the solution to the problem?
In case after adding my patch to the game the game will crash with an error message: File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 157: u'pagekeys' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the viewport statement.
Then you can use the
You must be registered to see links
In case quick menu is hidden in some games and after applying transparency patch v2.5 or newer it won't appear when you hit (repeatedly) Alt+Shift+M, you may have to set
$ suppress_overlay = False
$ quick_menu = True
manually via console. Starting a new game sometimes also works.
The boring stuff:
Some time ago I made a patch for myself to remove the dialog box background from Ren'Py games and a little later thought that some users here may like it, too. So I posted it in one of the game threads first, then added a link to my sig, but I didn't think that it would deserve a separate thread here.
Now I created this thread only to make getting feedback from users easier. Especially because I started to add game-specific overrides to my patch now and I'd like to keep it all in one place.
One important request:
Please, let me know about the games where my patch isn't working or creates problems and I'll try to take a look at them and find a way to fix it.
TL/DR:(read when you're stuck or have questions)
This is the important part of the current README file of my patch:
In case you have trouble with v2.5 series, please let me know about it and try to use v2.4.12
Hey boom visited ur blog but the newer versions of milfy city are not out yet.so decided to download the skunked version of the game and port it myself. actually i don't know a lot about techish stuff so...
to port a game to android i just need to decompile the rpa files present in the game then using rapt tool recompile it for android(also resizing the text in gui)
If this is it then what are the recommended settings for this procedure can u make a detailed tutorial on this please . Btw just copying and pasting this text on as many threads as possible to get a fast repply from you