Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New update?!

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Sorry for the late update.
The new version is mainly some finishing of the existing scenes. There's one new background (Outside the Hart house) and most of Cassandra's Soul Passenger scenes are finished. I didn't finish the scenes with Mel in it yet.
There's also an additional pregnancy scene for two of the bad ends.
Aside from that, I fixed some typos, and two small bugs.

Reactions: monroe and muchacho

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
lol wonder if creator will add the power for the mc when he takes over a female for them grow a dick for fun lol, already got bodyswap,incest might as well add futa lolz

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
lol wonder if creator will add the power for the mc when he takes over a female for them grow a dick for fun lol, already got bodyswap,incest might as well add futa lolz
If the succubus had a body she could do it. There was a name of Valerie(?) associated with Mel residence. She/he could be another possibility.

Jun 20, 2018
Well, I got a crappy old Windows 7 computer as a gift, so at least I can finally play this game. Or so I thought, anyway. Whenever I try to open the game it claims it can't switch to the correct monitor resolution. Does anyone else know how to fix this issue?

The guy_34

Nov 20, 2018
Changelog:

-Fixed Cassandra's Soul Passenger scene displaying daytime picture during night under certain conditions.
-Fixed "Bend Will" not working on Mel.
-Fixed "Affection" not working on Mel.
-Fixed the visuals of the "Outside Hart's" home background a little.

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Just some small fixes I wanted to get out before next update just to make sure everything works.
Cassandra's Soul Passenger pictures should show the appropriate image during her dildo scene at Late Night. Bend Will and Affection should now work on Mel. I also noticed a little piece of color I missed in the "Outside the Hart's" background, so i fixed that and added some clouds.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys! This originally started off as trying to add in some Soulbound fixes and Julia scene, but turned into a update that I think I spent a little too much time on.

I finally added some save settings functionality to resolution and volume so it doesn't reset on game start.

Julia and Mia are added as characters, but only Julia has a sex scene when playing as Jake. Only the basic stat modifying spells work on Julia and Mia. I also gave Julia some boosted stats if you're playing as Jake. Her Inf/Love/Lust can't fall bellow a certain threshold and you start the game with her stats already quite high.

2 new areas are available, the Woods' Den and Julia's room.

I also redid Julia's visit a little with updated portraits and some edited dialogue.

Finally, I wanted to throw in a little bit of Caroline: one of the main characters. She's there mainly to give a little preview for what I have planned. You have to show up at school as Jake during the afternoon while being level 3 or higher. Julia should approach you and ask you to lunch. Julia can't be possessed(whenever I make that available).

Currently, you're railroaded into befriending her, but this'll probably change in the future. She'll be the source of several bad ends if you don't play your cards right.

Danforth

Jan 11, 2019
I just noticed that there Jotaro from Jojo Bizzare Adventures was on Jake's bedroom wall. Nice touch

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
well that would mean adding a fuckton of new art for EVERY char and thats insane i think.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I would greatly appreciate it, but could someone summarize what sex scenes are already completed (colored)?

I kinda wish that he would finish some other sex scenes like the Olivia one and the possessed Cassandra one...

Edit: From the artstyle it seems that he draws every single picture, but while I really like the finished outcomes so far, it is taking much time and effort. If kept in mind how many combinations there actually can be in the game with the characters and how he has shown more story progression with the last version, this game seems to take a lot of time until it will reach it's finished state.

Aug 12, 2017
Still waiting for the ability to jump into someone else's body but with the option of turning your original body into the succubus' host. So, Jake or Mel can be possessed by the succubus.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes