Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is quest 9 doable? Also, are there any lessons beyond the earth lessons?
Well at this point the update should be up to 10 (apparently 11 but I still haven't figured that out), all Earth lessons, and the first two Water lessons.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Well at this point the update should be up to 10 (apparently 11 but I still haven't figured that out), all Earth lessons, and the first two Water lessons.
11 quests are do able. In Korra's training, you can do earth, water, and fire in all three. after you complete this and everything, quest 11 will be in Ba sing se mall.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
11 quests are do able. In Korra's training, you can do earth, water, and fire in all three. after you complete this and everything, quest 11 will be in Ba sing se mall.
When was THAT update? Did you update the last update post or was it posted in secret? Cause I'm on the second water and am still stuck on 11.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
When was THAT update? Did you update the last update post or was it posted in secret? Cause I'm on the second water and am still stuck on 11.
It's v0.6, man. The latest release. It has day training until 'Fire'

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
That's what I thought, but I'm still not getting how to get to Quest 11 and the Fire prompt for Spiritual hasn't shown up yet.
Complete all korra's training in LGBT, Send her to healer job(nurse outfit), do all her personal favors in her room at night. -
Do these and tell me if the 'water' triggered for Mental lessons.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Complete all korra's training in LGBT, Send her to healer job(nurse outfit), do all her personal favors in her room at night. -
Do these and tell me if the 'water' triggered for Mental lessons.
I've done all those AND have done the Water for mental lessons. It won't let me do anal yet despite completing all her training and doing the healer job.

Reactions: MUPLUR

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
I cant activate quest 3.No idea what I should do to trigger.I finished quest 4 and 5 tho but korra water mental training wont trigger.

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
it says "currently you are not on a quest" after that "those strange noises are all over inside that building"

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes