Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
And? How moch we need wait before we get Patron Version here? :(
Never? :( I think more them 3 week it enoch :(

Reactions: MUPLUR

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
I cannot fucking advance the game, i've tried everything.

Started a new game on v0.6 and i'm completely stuck on quest #4 and that the chief needs me, i read about finding the flasher and talking to lin at night but the game is bugged cos i've been everywhere during the night and day and use CTRL to skip seen text and there is NOTHING new.

Here are all the saves i made , page 5 are the newest saves.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I cannot fucking advance the game, i've tried everything.

Started a new game on v0.6 and i'm completely stuck on quest #4 and that the chief needs me, i read about finding the flasher and talking to lin at night but the game is bugged cos i've been everywhere during the night and day and use CTRL to skip seen text and there is NOTHING new.

Here are all the saves i made , page 5 are the newest saves.
Go to the quest page on airbender island. Tell me what the hint says.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Guys, I don't know where to post this. I am taking poll for my next game. I'd like to know which game you like to have most.
Poll link.
Kindly do your contribution. Thank you.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
I'm done responding, i learn absolutely nothing and you guys won't even try out my saves.

The game is badly coded, i didn't trigger a flag beforehand and now it's stuck.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm done responding, i learn absolutely nothing and you guys won't even try out my saves.

The game is badly coded, i didn't trigger a flag beforehand and now it's stuck.
No, you're just not doing it right. The code is accurate. Everything is in place for the quest to start. There's no reason why it shouldn't trigger.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
That quest will be triggered in Airtemple island (your room) at daytime. For that to happen, you must have completed Korra's 2nd obedience and morality training and Completed quests 3 and 4.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
I was gonna delete the game right now but i decided to give it one last shot, i finally passed getting stuck.

You guys purposefully hid the option to train Korra in LGBT at the mall if you send her to sell posters at the park beforehand thereby making players unaware the option even exists and completely halting the story from progressing.
And on the other hand you have Asami's "dates" greyed out and unavailable after they are done and also have Korra's spiritual lessons at home be completely missing from the submenu.

There is no consistency.
I was right after all, it's not even a bug but lazy coding.

I didn't even know i could train Korra until you mentioned i could MUPLUR.
Pity i've wasted several hours trying to playtest and waiting for someone to continue playing my saves and tell me if they could continue the story and say how, i'm too tilted to keep playing right now though.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes