RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
if you are having issues with loaded save from version 5, and you can't advance? recommended option is to start over again in version 6.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This is what i get everytime i try to open it...
Jesus, the second time in a few days, the installation in the OP literally tells you that you need to extract the zip. .

Reactions: MUPLUR

Boofer

Aug 21, 2018
anyone know how to start quest 8. It says "Flashing Girl and chief of police, Both wants you again."

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have an problem wiht the quest it says your charm made chief of the police need you but when i talk to her i dont get a new quest i even talk to ehr day and night

L3333D5

Jan 14, 2019
Stuck on the last lessons of #4 for lgbt. keeps saying give her a couple days. I skip and try again but get the same shit lol

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Stuck on the last lessons of #4 for lgbt. keeps saying give her a couple days. I skip and try again but get the same shit lol
i have a question if it is ok how did you get past quest 4 my quest info says your charm has made the chief of the police made need you but when ii talk withj her there is no new quest option i even talk to her day and night

Apr 26, 2018
i have a question if it is ok how did you get past quest 4 my quest info says your charm has made the chief of the police made need you but when ii talk withj her there is no new quest option i even talk to her day and night
If you checked the thread you would know that you need to check the park on night.

Do other quests, that unlocks the last lessons.

I still don't know how to unlock quest 9, i even have fully trained Korra and activated the event for finishing all the training.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
If you checked the thread you would know that you need to check the park on night.
i already done this manny times but nothing happens i only meet a woman with a coat once

I still don't know how to unlock quest 9, i even have fully trained Korra and activated the event for finishing all the training.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

i already visit the park at night but nothing happens

niceXnips

Dec 7, 2017
how can i enter the avatar statue at night the flasher told me to meet her there i am realyl stuck at the moment
I am too actually, as it denies you access from the statue at night... Also, I'm between quest 5 and 6 and it says "Man, she is angry."

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
just found this game recently , and im loving it , but im getting alot of black screens during conversations. is this natural or am i missing something

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes