Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You sure want to get spoiled?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suyin was interesting at first because I wanted more of the backstory between the two sisters and their mother. But after I found out what had happened and that Toph had broken the law herself, I lost interest in Suyin. Korra lost points also in that episode when she took Suyin's side without knowing the facts as well.

Maybe that's why I'm liking this game so much. It brings Korra down several notches.

Reactions: Jeenlive and MUPLUR

Boofer

Aug 21, 2018
uhhh does it say
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Boofer\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3048.9304\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\BOOK 5: UNTOLD.exe"
for anyone else

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
uhhh does it say
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Boofer\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3048.9304\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\BOOK 5: UNTOLD.exe"
for anyone else
Are you trying to run the game from the zip file?!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
so how do you get the save file on page 22 to work
You need to dl it, remove the extra numbers and underscore off of the front then place it in the /game/saves/ folder. After that you can load the save on whatever page number the save says.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Suyin was interesting at first because I wanted more of the backstory between the two sisters and their mother. But after I found out what had happened and that Toph had broken the law herself, I lost interest in Suyin. Korra lost points also in that episode when she took Suyin's side without knowing the facts as well.

Maybe that's why I'm liking this game so much. It brings Korra down several notches.
Exactly my reason to like Lin. She stood for justice and betrayed by own family. You will like this game more :)

halluva

May 18, 2017
Every time I go into the cosplay store, I get this error:

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/store.rpy", line 197, in <module>
NameError: name 'jar_bj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "store.rpyc", line 150, in script
  File "C:\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/store.rpy", line 197, in <module>
NameError: name 'jar_bj' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.6
Thu Jan 17 14:20:21 2019

Reactions: NotaMoose

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Was initially skeptical of this when I first came across, I've gotta say it's actually managed to impress me, there's some sizable bits of content and it's surprisingly well made which is always a plus in my book. Though I do have one question for the creator, you've teased a pregnancy potion in game, does this mean there's the possibility of impregnation/pregnancy content for some of the ladies in the future?

Reactions: MUPLUR and Skads

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Was initially skeptical of this when I first came across, I've gotta say it's actually managed to impress me, there's some sizable bits of content and it's surprisingly well made which is always a plus in my book. Though I do have one question for the creator, you've teased a pregnancy potion in game, does this mean there's the possibility of impregnation/pregnancy content for some of the ladies in the future?
Hush! Hush!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 1, 2017
If you go to the air temple during the day you can see what quests you've done, it also shows the active quest and tells you your current objective.
That's the problem it says deliver potions with kya I don't know what to do after buying the masseuse costume for korra

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
That's the problem it says deliver potions with kya I don't know what to do after buying the masseuse costume for korra
After i bought the costume i went to give it to korra, after that i went back to kya and said i have the costume.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Considering the path you posted was \AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa3048.9304 i think you are trying to play the game from the .zip. When you downloaded the game, it was a .zip file, you have to extract it to play the game. To extract the game, go to the place you saved the download, right click it and click extract here. 1547805191884.png

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes