MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Can someone help me iam stuck in chapter 15 i don't know where to begin the quest
And the hint doesn't help neither
read two letters that Pema gave you, and click the watch icon on main map

Frianko

Dec 9, 2020
this game needs new download links. Two of 'em are dead and the rest of it just limits the download speed so much, I can't download it.

SPK_1970

Nov 3, 2022
Can someone help me with episode 6? The only clue I have is that someone is angry but I went everywhere and I can't find anything

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Can someone help me with episode 6? The only clue I have is that someone is angry but I went everywhere and I can't find anything
Meet Kya at healhouse. Meet Sandy in studio. They both have same hint

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
how can I enable the cheat console? I'm so used to using Unren, but that breaks the game... and I can't remember what the normal way is...

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
What's need to be done to unlock full asami and korra scenes? I completed everything i found like 3 times alredy, but still have 1 locked scene in both asami and korra

GIMM

Feb 12, 2018
how the fuck do you increase korra's obedience and shameless stats, its not explained even in the bloody walkthrough

Reactions: LoWacska

JerDoe

Nov 23, 2021
how the fuck do you increase korra's obedience and shameless stats, its not explained even in the bloody walkthrough
I would also like to know this. I just finished CH4 and the stat screen still shows nothing and I can't get anything to trigger to start CH5

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes