2.00 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

2018-11-12_21-47-23.png

Overview
:
"Boobs Saga" is a 3rd person stealth action about juicy and beautiful girls and about furries too! This game is a mixture of eroticism, horror and black humor!
Imagine that you're a young woman with some tasty curves; and it can only mean one thing - you're a perfect sacrifice to the King of the boobs! Avoid traps, fight monsters or hide from them, solve puzzles, dance. And remember: the main goal is to save your BOOBS!

Key features
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-07-02
Release Date: 2020-05-22
Developer: Evil boobs
Censorship: No
Language: English
Version: 22 May
Genre:

installation:

Changelog:
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
DLC:
- - -
BaasB thanks for the link

8.png 6 (1).jpg 5153aa9dfc7c.png 332d13394ad1.png d5ed1a345cfe.png c808d49844a5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
hey was this game trying to get on steam
Well, it is ON steam, so I guess it tried and got on steam... just search for Boobs Saga and it is there. However, it seems it won't unlock on steam for another 9 days. However, according to news on steam, it seems that Valve has not approved it yet.

Anyway... According to the Dev Patreon, this v0.1 is a free demo:

So... it would be interesting to see where the full version of the game will land... because it seems like Dev already have full version of game finished (to be released on steam)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Oh hell yea! This looks like way too much fun to miss :extremelyhappy: I'm In.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The tutorial was really cool, but it did not explain how to actually use half of the shit you come across.
Still don't know what sitting on the bottle does, same with giving the finger.
The ranged AI will NOT give you much chance, don't run at them until they reload.
The melee are easy if you can time your hits right.
The kamikaze is... uh, wtf do I do. Didn't get enough time to lay a trap.
(Also, don't run into your own traps.)
That's as far as I got really, there's probably much more infuriating enemies later.
Player controls are pretty much what you expect for having third-person only in tight hallways.
This is the type of game you will not beat on your first play-through.
I love the humor, and the style the game is going for. But it's bat shit hard for a game with no saves, and "extra lives".
This is a sit down for five hours and die a hundred times game.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Sounds crazy enaugh to play it... when we get the full version. I dont run through a dungeon full of traps, only to see an: the really sexy anymation that would follow now can only be seen in the full game version, please buy it.

but promising it is anyway ^^

Reactions: BoredHornyLurker

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The tutorial was really cool, but it did not explain how to actually use half of the shit you come across.
Still don't know what sitting on the bottle does, same with giving the finger.
The ranged AI will NOT give you much chance, don't run at them until they reload.
The melee are easy if you can time your hits right.
The kamikaze is... uh, wtf do I do. Didn't get enough time to lay a trap.
(Also, don't run into your own traps.)
That's as far as I got really, there's probably much more infuriating enemies later.
Player controls are pretty much what you expect for having third-person only in tight hallways.
This is the type of game you will not beat on your first play-through.
I love the humor, and the style the game is going for. But it's bat shit hard for a game with no saves, and "extra lives".
This is a sit down for five hours and die a hundred times game.
Came here to warn people about how bad it is, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head. I gave it like ten tries, or ten deaths I should say, so I could be fair, especially since I've fully done the original Dark Souls, but the game is just bad. The graphics are pretty good for an indie designer, but its such a terrible shame that they wasted all their talent on this violent shockfest of a "game".

Also, the sexual orientation thing was kind of confusing, I didn't really recognize some of the last two symbols, so I guess I'm out of the loop there. I thought maybe we could make a futa (considering the images), but that's not the case.

It's nowhere near as gory as I had expected, but it's nowhere near as sexy as I expected either. I figured that at least on death you would get some kind of kinky punishment, but all you really get is stripped naked and spanked by some demon with an erection. Maybe it gets better later, but if that was the case, they shouldn't have started out the game by making it as frustrating as possible.

Everytime I got a little further, I would just get instant killed by some trap, or stunlocked by some dude with flintlock rifle that reloads surprisingly fast. If you lure them into another room, you can sort of jump them and kill you, but the second they spot you, they instantly have their gun in their hand and aimed at you. I guess that's what the mines are for, but I can't be bothered to try anymore.

Anyway, I don't really recommend playing this game. The nudity isn't even great; it's like the girls have the underside of their breasts stapled to their upper body, so the jiggle of their curves are kind of... awkward. Also, their stomach jiggles too, for some reason, even though I had the weight slider at its default (all the way left, basically off). If this was the demo, I can't expect the full release to be any less frustrating or boring.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It says Boobs Saga, but I see Rocky Horror Titty Show... with barely enough titty... Could a kind soul post some screencaps with nudity if there is any?

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes