Unity Abandoned Boobs Saga [22 May] [Evilboobs]

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Well, it is ON steam, so I guess it tried and got on steam... just search for Boobs Saga and it is there. However, it seems it won't unlock on steam for another 9 days. However, according to news on steam, it seems that Valve has not approved it yet.

Anyway... According to the Dev Patreon, this v0.1 is a free demo:

So... it would be interesting to see where the full version of the game will land... because it seems like Dev already have full version of game finished (to be released on steam)
So, what is the difference between these free versions that are in this thread and on patreon, versus what is going on steam?

Is dev releasing the beta versions for free at the moment, until version 1.0, at which point it will be paid?

The latest news on steam version is that it is still locked... The new release date is december. It seems like dev couldn't release the game until Valve finished changes to the storefront to allow adult games. Valve finished that, and steam storefront now supports all kinds of adult games.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
fuck the censorship... i want to know how NOT to die. so far the only Sex scene i've gotten is the Game Over one

Reactions: he_found_you

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
fuck the censorship... i want to know how NOT to die. so far the only Sex scene i've gotten is the Game Over one
use trainer means cheat engine

in Assembly-CSharp.dll i see censored but i do not know assembler to make uncensored this dll
mayby anyone who know should be do this and put here this 1 file

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Just wait until it's released, then it will be uncensored. I do want to point out that the traps might need a little reworking.

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
Ok, I can't get to playing the game because I hit the application in the folder and it runs perfectly fine but when I hit play it goes into a loading screen and then crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: pilato

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
The problem I found when I first run this it defaults to a fullscreen resolution of 1024x768 with black boxes on both sides.
The changes to resolution only work after you change them.

Try the following to see if this fixes resolution problems
These fix entries under the registry location HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BloodyBoobs

Extract the archive to your desktop and double click the reg entry

omega_zero503

May 31, 2018
and this site helps I always get this when I go to play
A crash report named "Crash:2018-11-17:202656" has been generated.
The files can be sent to bloodyBoobs for analysis. Would you like to open this folder

and I do not know what to do anymore because I always do it but after a while I buelbe to say the same and I can not play

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
and this site helps I always get this when I go to play
A crash report named "Crash:2018-11-17:202656" has been generated.
The files can be sent to bloodyBoobs for analysis. Would you like to open this folder

and I do not know what to do anymore because I always do it but after a while I buelbe to say the same and I can not play
When you download the archive did you right-click on it and untick the unblock?

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
it only applies to archives and executables you download you right-click them not the folder. Delete the folder and try again.

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes