Unity Abandoned Boobs Saga [22 May] [Evilboobs]

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
By the Great Spirits of Game Design, where do I start with this?
Aside from being super edgy the game has some interesting visuals and ideas. I would easily give it 4/5 even in its current, very early state.
The problem? Brutal difficulty only works when the player has the right tools to counter it.
The controls are simply too janky. Great Spirits of Game Design are whispering to me: It should be a test of skill, not a test of patience and perserverance (and quite possibly clairvoyance). Ceiling Cat knows we are not patient people. The helm must be steady for a game to feel right. Everything else comes after.

Reactions: Elias85 and Prick

Kinkdune

Jun 21, 2018
It is fun but It lack control support and there a huge delay between you and action and enemy feel like im playing a slug.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it as frustrating as Dark Souls when you're not paying attention and attempt to play when there's sun glare all over your screen and on PC with a Wireless Controller?

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
Is it as frustrating as Dark Souls when you're not paying attention and attempt to play when there's sun glare all over your screen and on PC with a Wireless Controller?
it's far more frustrating than dark souls, considering you can hardly control your character to do anything in this game.

Reactions: Elias85

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I enjoyed this game. Even with its insane difficulty. Kudos to the developer
As much as I didn't like the game, it's nice that someone enjoyed it.

I meant to mention this days ago, but despite most of us having a poor opinion of the game, we probably shouldn't fill this with remarks about how much we hate it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Really though guys, this is the first release... 0.1...
It looks good, but is barely playable right now. All these 0.1 releases feel like Shareware.
You'll always find people who'll be hard to convince after a bad initial release.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
To say something nice:
+ I like the dank & edgy humor. The whole juvenile silliness makes me smile :)
+ Dev just needs to get the camera to behave and smooth out the controls, then the game is quite ok.
+ Dev said on the steam forums the target price is 2.99. Can't argue with that, had beers that where more expensive.

Venom2000

Apr 22, 2018
The game has potential as others have pointed out, just needs some more TLC. Keep up the good work dev!

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

We fixed some mistakes in the game.

Download "Boobs Saga (v0.1.1 FIX)": /

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Anyone able to find a changelog?
I think the roll manover now works against the spinning training dummies.
Probably some invincible-against-trap frames now in the animation.
Also the blyat bomber after your first death spawns earlier and gives you more time to react.
Also, he gets slapped around by the dick-traps (what a word :coldsweat:) and may be dead before he reaches you.
In all, enemies seem now to take damage from the environment/themself.
A rifleman killed himself while shooting against a wall, probably by splash damage.

Camera and controls are still the same, unfortunately.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts 0.1
I enjoyed this experience, the controls were easy to use,there were no glitches that i found.
it was a little challenging at first but after playing a bit it's not really that hard. you're given more than you need to succeed.
i hope this stays in development so were can get more content and the multiplayer mode which i'm interested in trying (just imagine the kind of people that would even be playing this!)

Overall
Clearly this isn't for everyone but for a early build,i am definitely impressed.

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes